First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply COSPLAY CONVENTiONs in your country
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
we want to help all the cosplayers and of course the fans to know, how, when, and where are all cosplay events will be held...
SO if u know some of it post it here and we will announced it on our group page!!

FOLLOW this STEP

NATiONALiTY
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE:
DATE:
LOCATiON
ADMiSSiON FEE:

____________________________________________________________________________

example

NATiONALiTY: FiLiPiNOS
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: HATAW HANEP HERO 2008
DATE: Nov 21-22
LOCATiON: SiLVERCiTY MALL
ADMiSSiON FEE: 100php
Member
53329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hồ Chí Minh City
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
,,,wah we dnt have this kind of stuff in our country,,,
,,,wat a pity ne~,,,
Posted 11/28/08
NATiONALiTY: FILIPINO
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: CHRSTMAS TOYCON/ 3RD TOY VONVENTION
DATE:DEC. 19-21, 2008
LOCATiON: SM MEGAMALL MEGATRADEHALL 2
ADMiSSiON FEE:for more info go to www.toyconph.com
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

conanedogawa60 wrote:

NATiONALiTY: FILIPINO
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: CHRSTMAS TOYCON/ 3RD TOY VONVENTION
DATE:DEC. 19-21, 2008
LOCATiON: SM MEGAMALL MEGATRADEHALL 2
ADMiSSiON FEE:for more info go to www.toyconph.com


POSTED!!!!
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
NATiONALiTY: American

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: Anime Expo [AX] 2009

DATE: July 2- July 5, 2009

LOCATiON: Los Angeles Convention Center

ADMiSSiON FEE: check it out at http://www.anime-expo.org/
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:

NATiONALiTY: American

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: Anime Expo [AX] 2009

DATE: July 2- July 5, 2009

LOCATiON: Los Angeles Convention Center

ADMiSSiON FEE: check it out at http://www.anime-expo.org/


:excl: POSTED!!!
Member
3552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Live in London
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

NATiONALiTY: british

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: London MCM Expo

DATE: 23-24 May 2009

LOCATiON: Excel London

ADMiSSiON FEE: check it out at http://www.londonexpo.com/
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

celemako wrote:


NATiONALiTY: british

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: London MCM Expo

DATE: 23-24 May 2009

LOCATiON: Excel London

ADMiSSiON FEE: check it out at http://www.londonexpo.com/


POSTED!!!
Member
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

NATiONALiTY: Filipino

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: Ozine Fest 09

DATE: April 3, 4, 5 2009

LOCATiON: Megatrade Hall 2 SM Megamall, Pasig, Manila, Philippines

ADMiSSiON FEE:
1 day = 100 php
3 days =250 php

If you want to see the countdown just click this in a new tab:
http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/ozinefest-countdown.swf

I have a countdown url here if you want to embed it in your FS,multipily, etc sites:
<embed allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/ozinefest-countdown.swf" width="192" height="166">



Thank you so much if you post this and See ya guiz there!!


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

jheyrhin wrote:


NATiONALiTY: Filipino

COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: Ozine Fest 09

DATE: April 3, 4, 5 2009

LOCATiON: Megatrade Hall 2 SM Megamall, Pasig, Manila, Philippines

ADMiSSiON FEE:
1 day = 100 php
3 days =250 php

If you want to see the countdown just click this in a new tab:
http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/ozinefest-countdown.swf

I have a countdown url here if you want to embed it in your FS,multipily, etc sites:
<embed allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://www.otakuzine-mag.com/ozinefest-countdown.swf" width="192" height="166">



Thank you so much if you post this and See ya guiz there!!




THANK YOU POSTED!!
Posted 1/17/09
NATiONALiTY: Filipino
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE:3rd TAGCOM "THE GATHERING" TOYS & HOBBIES CONVENTION
DATE: Feb. 29 - Mar. 1, 2009
LOCATiON:ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA, ERMITA, MANILA
ADMiSSiON FEE: ADMISSION IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT><!!!!!

Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

conanedogawa60 wrote:

NATiONALiTY: Filipino
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE:3rd TAGCOM "THE GATHERING" TOYS & HOBBIES CONVENTION
DATE: Feb. 29 - Mar. 1, 2009
LOCATiON:ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA, ERMITA, MANILA
ADMiSSiON FEE: ADMISSION IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT><!!!!!



THANK YOU POSTED!!
Posted 2/11/09
NATiONALiTY Filipino
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE:THE ATENEO SHIZEN ORCHESTRA ANIME CONVENTION
DATE:March 7, 2009, 11am - 9pm
LOCATiON:SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia
ADMiSSiON FEE:
for more info, go to shiizenorchestra.multiply.com

Posted 3/17/09
Nationality: Canadian

Cosplay Event Title: Anime North

Date: May 22-24, 2009

Location: Toronto Congress Center & Doubletree International Plaza Hotel
*Additional events will be held at the Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel

Admission Fee:

On-site registration:
Friday - $35 CDN/ $30 USD
Saturday - $40 CDN/ $35 USD
Sunday - $35 CDN/$30 USD

Pre-Registration:

Single Registrations
March 14 to April 17: $55 CDN / $45 USD

Group Registration (10 or more people)
March 14 to April 17: $50 CDN / $40 USD per person


For more information, go to http://www.animenorth.com

Member
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
NATiONALiTY: Malaysia
COSPLAY EVENT TiTLE: Taylor's Anime Fest
DATE:26th Sept 2009
LOCATiON: Taylor's University College Main Campus
ADMiSSiON FEE:Undecided. Anyone interested, contact me!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.