First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which is the Most tragic Anime?
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:


macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

School days, well tragic-hilariously stupid, yeah.


Not everything that's unacceptable to you is stupid.

OT:

School Days
Grave of the Fireflies
Dog of Flanders
Elfen Lied
True Tears
~H20~ footprints in the sand - almost but the fucking last scene ruined the whole anime


Oh but that is subjective, did you know?


Yup, but you were implying that on another person's post.


So you say this post belongs to that person? Yet that person asks for other people's opinion, but I can't give an answer that will be my own opinion?

Putting it simple. I can't be subjective when I have to be? I am sorry, but School days was tragic-hilariously stupid to me. That is my opinion, and you can't say it is not stupid for me because it is unacceptable for myself because then you are imposing you way of thinking into my own.
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Grave of the fireflies and Saikano....no other is more tragic than those two
20060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
School days
Kannon 2006
5cem per sec.
Negima
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

School days, well tragic-hilariously stupid, yeah.


School Days
Grave of the Fireflies
Dog of Flanders
Elfen Lied
True Tears
~H20~ footprints in the sand - almost but the fucking last scene ruined the whole anime


Oh, god. How could I forget Elfen Lied.
4401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

Oh, god. How could I forget Elfen Lied

I agree with you
Posted 11/14/08
ELFEN LIED.!
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Rio de Janeiro, B...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Code Geass
Gungrave
Trinity Blood
Eureka Seven

These i thought were tragic pretty much because the main characters all, either ended up dead, or because they allowed themselves to be hated by everyone all along they gave their lives to protect those important to them.
They might have been considered monsters but they were much more self-sacrificing then most people.
Eureka Seven i only though it was tragic because Eureka couldnt stay with the little twerp. They both should have ended up as a family with the little orphans but they vanished to stay together.
916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
school days and kimi ga nozomu eien(rumbling hearts)
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:


macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:


macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

School days, well tragic-hilariously stupid, yeah.


Not everything that's unacceptable to you is stupid.

OT:

School Days
Grave of the Fireflies
Dog of Flanders
Elfen Lied
True Tears
~H20~ footprints in the sand - almost but the fucking last scene ruined the whole anime


Oh but that is subjective, did you know?


Yup, but you were implying that on another person's post.


So you say this post belongs to that person? Yet that person asks for other people's opinion, but I can't give an answer that will be my own opinion?

Putting it simple. I can't be subjective when I have to be? I am sorry, but School days was tragic-hilariously stupid to me. That is my opinion, and you can't say it is not stupid for me because it is unacceptable for myself because then you are imposing you way of thinking into my own.


I thought you were denying the post before you so I defended him/her, forgive me. Though without the intention of imposing my way of thinking I stated facts, It's up to you to change your mind.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:


macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:


macphapie wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

School days, well tragic-hilariously stupid, yeah.


Not everything that's unacceptable to you is stupid.

OT:

School Days
Grave of the Fireflies
Dog of Flanders
Elfen Lied
True Tears
~H20~ footprints in the sand - almost but the fucking last scene ruined the whole anime


Oh but that is subjective, did you know?


Yup, but you were implying that on another person's post.


So you say this post belongs to that person? Yet that person asks for other people's opinion, but I can't give an answer that will be my own opinion?

Putting it simple. I can't be subjective when I have to be? I am sorry, but School days was tragic-hilariously stupid to me. That is my opinion, and you can't say it is not stupid for me because it is unacceptable for myself because then you are imposing you way of thinking into my own.


I thought you were denying the post before you so I defended him/her, forgive me. Though without the intention of imposing my way of thinking I stated facts, It's up to you to change your mind.


No problem, I didn't intend to offend or anything.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Maine
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

je535 wrote:

Grave of the fireflies and Saikano....no other is more tragic than those two



I agree these most tragic.....i give a 4 tissue box rating
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Kanon 2006
Chrono Crusade
Air (well mostly sad not tragic)
last episode of witchblade
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
My vote goes to Narutaru. Read it (or watch it, but the manga is way more tragic).

I found the ending extremely depressing. But then again... Most of the story was already depressing.
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / SomeWhere ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Elfen Lied!! ....I cried at the end
ohh and basilisk....the end was so sad too
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
-Code Geass/Code Geass R2
-Elfen Lied
-Samurai X OVA Trust and Betrayal
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-School Days
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.