Post Reply Encouragements for the author !!!
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
comment on emi-chan's (ahlor) stories and give her encouragements here !!!!!!! ^^...I think this'll make her feel better ^^...those who said sumthing bad...I will personally send u to **** >.<...yeah...u can comment...but not harsh...comment on other's works like how u would like other's to comment yours ^^
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
ME !!!! ^^

Your stories and plots are good...just have a bit of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes...Take note on them...otherwise...Everything is good enough ^^

dun be too hars on yourself...u deserve a good life too ^^...dun keep thinking of yourself as a criminal...do your best in everything and we'll know it...most importantly...Never Give Up !! ^^
Member
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I agree with star-chan..^^ You are good.. Your stories are inspirational.. You are very creative.. You always just make me wonder why you think so bad of yourself.. I've said this so many times.. YOU ARE GOOD.. not just good, you are great!

suggestions:
be more confident about your stories.. be proud and happy about them..^^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:

ME !!!! ^^

Your stories and plots are good...just have a bit of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes...Take note on them...otherwise...Everything is good enough ^^

dun be too hars on yourself...u deserve a good life too ^^...dun keep thinking of yourself as a criminal...do your best in everything and we'll know it...most importantly...Never Give Up !! ^^



OMGS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID THIS!!!! >.< U ALMOST MADE MY EYES WATERY!!!! (thank goodness i didn't cry...my sis and bro are here...) XD i feel SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!! i feel all charge up! ^ ^ hehe and and sorry!!!! cause im really stupid and i know u are probably mad i said that BUT!!! im stupid cause cause....omg i don't really know why..O_O i guess it's a bad trait of mine.....(no this is NOT good at all!!) but thanks soo MUCH!!!! >.< ur such a good buddy TT~TT I WILL WRITE MY STORIES!!!!! GO GO GO!!!! (^0^)
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Mystique23 wrote:

I agree with star-chan..^^ You are good.. Your stories are inspirational.. You are very creative.. You always just make me wonder why you think so bad of yourself.. I've said this so many times.. YOU ARE GOOD.. not just good, you are great!

suggestions:
be more confident about your stories.. be proud and happy about them..^^


....s-sorry....i will have more confident in myself more and more! i told myself that i was going to make everybody come back (who left...) but lately things well...bad things have been happening...lately..it's kinda personal...uhh but today my family were suppose to have a meeting (and i don't think im suppose to tell internet people this cause my bro told me not to be so open) but i can't help it T_T cause people are people still to me. Even if they are perverts, but don't worry ^ ^ i will keep on this week im going to write one of my chapters ^^ YAY!~ (hope u will read it) and THANKS SOO MUCH!! I OWE U GUYS SOO MUCH >.<
Member
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
She ROX'S and is a really nice person n_n
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

ahlor wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

ME !!!! ^^

Your stories and plots are good...just have a bit of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes...Take note on them...otherwise...Everything is good enough ^^

dun be too hars on yourself...u deserve a good life too ^^...dun keep thinking of yourself as a criminal...do your best in everything and we'll know it...most importantly...Never Give Up !! ^^



OMGS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID THIS!!!! >.< U ALMOST MADE MY EYES WATERY!!!! (thank goodness i didn't cry...my sis and bro are here...) XD i feel SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!! i feel all charge up! ^ ^ hehe and and sorry!!!! cause im really stupid and i know u are probably mad i said that BUT!!! im stupid cause cause....omg i don't really know why..O_O i guess it's a bad trait of mine.....(no this is NOT good at all!!) but thanks soo MUCH!!!! >.< ur such a good buddy TT~TT I WILL WRITE MY STORIES!!!!! GO GO GO!!!! (^0^)


sorry for the late reply ^^'l"l....hehe...bz bz bz ^^'l"l...and I just open it to help u regain your confidence ^^...andso u dun need to thank me ^^...'cus it's the reader's responsibility to help the author improve by giving suggestions ^^...hehe...anywyaz...you're welcome ^^'l"l...and I'm not bad ^^...I know it might take sum time to change your habits but...to tell u the truth ...it's not a bad trait....you are a humble person...but maybe a bit too humble ^^'l"l ...hehe...so u dun need to get rid of it...just improve your confidence and YOU CAN DO IT !!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU !!!! ^^...(hope u dun feel burden ^^'l"l)...and you're welcome....that's what friends are for...right ?? ^^....believe in yourself !!!...got an idea...why dun u say the pledge !!!! ^^....maybe it'll help boost your confidence !!!! GO!GO!GO! ^^
You must be logged in to post.