First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever thought about achieving world domination?
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:


secretpearl wrote:

hahahahaha!! looool,,,, you cant deceive me evil twin Mazza, for I shall only show loyalty to Illya


but u could not possibly know what my secret plan is...(when illya takes over the world i shall dispose of her and take her place mwuahahhahahaha)


Over my dead body!!! as long as Im her right hand! no one can ever beat her *evil smile* or I'll unleash my berserk mode

Member
tlm
20995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyberspace
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


tlm wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:

lol yeah it is a plot twist isnt it gosh ive outdone myself this time lol i wanna see where this goes...


I'm sure... I saw your position... Evil Twin!
What happens if I mix you two up hu? Thats totally not fair as her boyfriend! ...too many possibilities for evil schemes :\

Haha! LoooooooooooooooooooL
nice one nice one!! but you must know your loved one from her personality,,, and gambare for not screwing
your love...and life


u have inadvertently unearthed my evilness and now i am plotting against you mwuhahahahhaha u shall never know ur girlfriend from me tehe i have incomprehensible powers in impersonation...*chokes on her cheese batch* (p.s that is the truth i just choked)


just...

._.
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


secretpearl wrote:

hahahahaha!! looool,,,, you cant deceive me evil twin Mazza, for I shall only show loyalty to Illya


but u could not possibly know what my secret plan is...(when illya takes over the world i shall dispose of her and take her place mwuahahhahahaha)


Over my dead body!!! as long as Im her right hand! no one can ever beat her *evil smile* or I'll unleash my berserk mode



thats an interesting picture ive seen final fantasy seven but whats the whole two sided face about?
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
The right side shows the good side with cloud's face n_n!!and the left side shows my beloved Sephiroth EVEL SIDE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! you know,,,,fight between good and evil!
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the place where i...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the place where i...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the place where i...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!

And go to Japan and take over Asia!!!!!!!!!

Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the place where i...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!

And go to Japan and take over Asia!!!!!!!!!



....Take over the olimpic games show....(lol) and rule over the BANKS AND BE THE MOST RICHES IN THE WORLD WIDE

Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!

And go to Japan and take over Asia!!!!!!!!!



....Take over the olimpic games show....(lol) and rule over the BANKS AND BE THE MOST RICHES IN THE WORLD WIDE



And all of the gold mines and the oil factories --__-- (oh isnt it going against my country)!!!! And have all of the stuff that anime lovers like!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the place where i...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!

And go to Japan and take over Asia!!!!!!!!!



....Take over the olimpic games show....(lol) and rule over the BANKS AND BE THE MOST RICHES IN THE WORLD WIDE



And all of the gold mines and the oil factories --__-- (oh isnt it going against my country)!!!! And have all of the stuff that anime lovers like!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!


i gotta admit that was GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rule OVER THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD THAT WAS EVER COOKED AND ONLY US CAN EAT THEM!!!!!!!!-speaking of food,i'm started to get straving...lol
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:


secretpearl wrote:


Sx980 wrote:

omg...ahem...*what am i doing here anyways?*
I think we should own the world Kentucky Chicken Rice Shop,...lol...stupid idea,,

hahaha and then take over the schools and change the rules,,lolz


Then,take over the world anime toy stores and we can have un-limited anime toys and DVD..lol


EXACTLY!!!! XD and then!and then hire all the manga kas to write mangas especially for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


and rule over the anime world!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!

And go to Japan and take over Asia!!!!!!!!!



....Take over the olimpic games show....(lol) and rule over the BANKS AND BE THE MOST RICHES IN THE WORLD WIDE



And all of the gold mines and the oil factories --__-- (oh isnt it going against my country)!!!! And have all of the stuff that anime lovers like!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!


i gotta admit that was GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rule OVER THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD THAT WAS EVER COOKED AND ONLY US CAN EAT THEM!!!!!!!!-speaking of food,i'm started to get straving...lol


*wants to be a part of this awesome world domination idea* lol u guys have good thinking taking over Japan is enough for me lol thats the only place i wanna be
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:

The right side shows the good side with cloud's face n_n!!and the left side shows my beloved Sephiroth EVEL SIDE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! you know,,,,fight between good and evil!


i see its just i havent seen the other final fantasies so i thought it might have some other meaning but yeah i get it then it was pretty simple in the 1st place stupid me ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.