Created by Mazza_anifan
Post Reply Which servant would u rather...
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I would rather have archer he was my fav ^_~
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
yeah me to,,, i like Archer the most in the whole anime... it was so sad though
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
yup i thought id add my vote too!! i want archer give me!!! lol saber has a vote O_O
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fuyuki City
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
yey... now saber and archer are 50/50, just the way i like it...
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

ServantSaberXD wrote:

yey... now saber and archer are 50/50, just the way i like it...


lol yeah with none for beserker poor illya ^_^
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fuyuki City
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Mazza_anifan wrote:


ServantSaberXD wrote:

yey... now saber and archer are 50/50, just the way i like it...


lol yeah with none for beserker poor illya ^_^


Don't worry she is one crazy girl she will come with his sword to kick our asses... Like on this pic...
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

ServantSaberXD wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


ServantSaberXD wrote:

yey... now saber and archer are 50/50, just the way i like it...


lol yeah with none for beserker poor illya ^_^


Don't worry she is one crazy girl she will come with his sword to kick our asses... Like on this pic...


that is a kick ass sword ^^ nice find i bin lookin everywhere for gd picz ^_~
You must be logged in to post.