First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply 3 to 5 Letter Words !!! WARNING: offensive language will be used
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
as far as the word BITCH goes...

Bitches should be called Bitches
Women should be called women

2Pac has made several song distingushing the two

i dont call my mom a bitch, my mom, aunts, cousins etc are women
the BITCHES are... the hoes that would rather fuck a guy because he can throw a ball or run fast/ jump hi are bitches, - no disrespect to athletes im an athletic person myself
Bitches chase chedder by anymeans nescessary... preferrably sex... yes call it Wal Mart cuz its 24 hr open pussy...hey but thats how it is i aint mad...at least till i have a daughter then some of this might change lol
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
Me personally........I have never understood the reasons why we have used the word nigga........It's just a word........but it is a word that other races can't use! And I wouldn't say that this word is belittling our race......

This word has been carried into our most prized source of intelligence.....Hip-Hop...Black people often take their spin on the world from Music....I was taught that the word nigga was bad.....but often i would here people say it and rappers say it...so It became acceptable.....though yes it may be a double standard......but personally i cannot say that the WORD nigga or nigger alone has stopped our growth for assimilating into AMERICA!
But if you really want me to get into it.......nigger is the word that hicks (Slave Masters) put a little twist to it and made it what it is........it means black in Spanish and Latin and other languages........the color black and nothing else!

Go and trace the word nigger and then wonder why it created so much negative conntations.......Yes....I will admit it is a habit for me to say nigga.....but yes I do accept that it is a double standard that no other race can use it.........but i do not believe that the word itself ostracizes us from society as a whole....that would be STEREOTYPES!!!!!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I agree but in spanish its negro = black
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I agree with you Jak on the word bitch but just to play Devil's advocate........

Bitch being a female dog.........I do not like the connotation of the word in that manner......Feminist Mode! As a Black Woman being a bitch has always been the number one thing you would not want to be.....it demeans the very essence of my woman-hood...it also denotes the long and defeating grip of a patriarchial system that we females are always trying to overcome.....Lately the word has become more empowering than just a word that denouces women........it is still used in that way.....and yes this word 2 has a double standard but after Meridith Brooks made the song Bitch she was empowering women that its okay to be a bitch....because we are women in the end!

EWW Feminism! Sorry had to say that!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
the thing that gets me is that Bitches dont want to be called a bitch when its bad, but if you say "Damn girl you a Bad Bitch" like Webbie & trina song then its not only OK, its a fuckin theme song, ex. New York (the transvestite) aka miss H.B.I.C. - Head Bitch in Charge
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
The usage of Bitch for females like I said has a double standard like nigga......It's all good and dandy when the intent of the word is good...but once it turns negative so does the situation!

And to Nigger.....Niger in Latin Means Black....thus the name of the African country Niger....Black Country!
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I think a lot of words are double standards, it just comes down to who and how the person is using it in the end.
Posted 12/9/07

raja613 wrote:

The usage of Bitch for females like I said has a double standard like nigga......It's all good and dandy when the intent of the word is good...but once it turns negative so does the situation!

And to Nigger.....Niger in Latin Means Black....thus the name of the African country Niger....Black Country!


Not to be a stickler but it was actually derived from the French word for black because it was held as a part of a French colony @ one point in time.

Had to correct that for history sake.

Trevor (OP)
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
I also wonder why the hell do friends greet each other on a REGULAR basis in the most degrating fashion, even though its not degrading...

example: i walk outside, see my friend from school, he says "Whats up bitch"
i respond "Whats up cunt" & then we sit down & kick it....

Now, granted its joking around, BUT when this occurs daily, amongst a group of friends... at some point the joke LOSES its punch & i feel it becomes Routine Ignorance
Fan
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / home
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

i can't really say anything for shit, fuck, damn and ass because my tongue is repulsive and I use them regularly, but i do have a little something to say for "nigger" (please take no offense when i use it)

Black people have been ostracized for hundreds of years, they were discriminated against, and sometimes still are being treated with the wrong attitude. But now that they're considered, ARE equal to any other human being, they choose to bring out the word that was most harsh to them? And use it to indicate their race? Maybe I don't understand, but this word is being used for jokes, for humour, even white people saying it to non-black people... it's ridiculous.

Before I started listening to rap, the 'n' word was forbidden for me, i put some self-restrictions on my tongue. When I heard rappers gliding the word off their tongues, so easily, and without really meaning to insult, i took light in the word. In an argument with a black girl (who used the word frequently, directed at herslef, even), the word slipped out of my tongue, and i got the Sugar Honey Ice Tea beat out of me. I guess i deserved it.. but can some one explain that?

Kids hear offensive words that are meant for other races and use them, not even understanding what's behind them. Influence by music is very strong too. (say, in a song a person says: "you bitch ass hoe, i be up takin an AK47 and shootin' in up yo cock." I'd hate to see it actually happen :P)

Meh, swear words are unavoidable, but as a 15 year old who has seen or experienced nothing of value in life, i don't really understand the "nigger" concept.


Well... i'm from singapore.. so i don't have to deal with it. but i totally agree with you. I'm 27 and i still don't understand it.
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

i can't really say anything for shit, fuck, damn and ass because my tongue is repulsive and I use them regularly, but i do have a little something to say for "nigger" (please take no offense when i use it)

Black people have been ostracized for hundreds of years, they were discriminated against, and sometimes still are being treated with the wrong attitude. But now that they're considered, ARE equal to any other human being, they choose to bring out the word that was most harsh to them? And use it to indicate their race? Maybe I don't understand, but this word is being used for jokes, for humour, even white people saying it to non-black people... it's ridiculous.

Before I started listening to rap, the 'n' word was forbidden for me, i put some self-restrictions on my tongue. When I heard rappers gliding the word off their tongues, so easily, and without really meaning to insult, i took light in the word. In an argument with a black girl (who used the word frequently, directed at herslef, even), the word slipped out of my tongue, and i got the Sugar Honey Ice Tea beat out of me. I guess i deserved it.. but can some one explain that?

Kids hear offensive words that are meant for other races and use them, not even understanding what's behind them. Influence by music is very strong too. (say, in a song a person says: "you bitch ass hoe, i be up takin an AK47 and shootin' in up yo cock." I'd hate to see it actually happen :P)

Meh, swear words are unavoidable, but as a 15 year old who has seen or experienced nothing of value in life, i don't really understand the "nigger" concept.


It goes back to whoever uses the word, and who it is said in front. Everyone got different views on what they take offensive or not. Because where I use to live, a lot of white people said the n word, and those certain white people hung out with black people all the time, so no one took it offenseive, but you could see other white people wondering why they get to say it and they don't, again it is who you hung out with. Because sometimes, once or twice the white person that hung around black people all the time, might say something, that if they were with a different bunch of black people and had said it, they probably would get beat up, and their black friends will tell them, don't be saying that because that could get you hurt if you had said that somewhere else and we weren't around. So, again, it is just who you hang out with, who it is said in front, and who takes it offensive. Personally, it just be best if no one use the word at all, lol.
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

crasyjak wrote:

I also wonder why the hell do friends greet each other on a REGULAR basis in the most degrating fashion, even though its not degrading...

example: i walk outside, see my friend from school, he says "Whats up bitch"
i respond "Whats up cunt" & then we sit down & kick it....

Now, granted its joking around, BUT when this occurs daily, amongst a group of friends... at some point the joke LOSES its punch & i feel it becomes Routine Ignorance


Lol, that is funny, the closest thing I ever called my friends would be heffa, and one time a teacher heard me, and she was like what did you call her, I was like heffa, and she is like how could you, I was like she is my friend, I was just playing around. But, she acted like I called her a cussing word or something, lol.
Superstar Artist
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/07
We USED to do that in high school.

We would be like "What's up fags"......"What's up hoe".

At the time, we found NO fault in it whatsoever.

Now that I'm a wise adult though, I'm askin myself "What the fuck were we doing?"

I also feel that this sort of conversation is a new form of ignorance.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 12/13/07
but i cant convince my friends of that.... & what i wrote is the CONDENSED VERSION
Superstar Artist
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

crasyjak wrote:

but i cant convince my friends of that.... & what i wrote is the CONDENSED VERSION


Ah yes, trust me, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN, lol.

That's all my school ever did.

Some of the words I don't even wanna type in because there are ladies looking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.