First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply °Avatar Requests° - OPEN
15087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
G-드래곤's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/14/09

moe-taku
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/15/09
1 - Moderator in charge : any hehe
° 2 - Size : tall and thin.
° 4 - Text to be included along with position of the text : Perfect Illusion,Pi-Chan
° 3 - Color scheme : any
° 5 - Extra stuffs :brushes
° 6 - Picture [in spoiler] :


done by amo0o0la7
moe-taku
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / :: dReAmLaND ::
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/14/09
GFX Section Moderator
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

frozenrose wrote:



~Heather


sorry for the long wait miss Ayu ♥ hope you like it :D
moe-taku
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

its soo coool !! thx !!
GFX Section Moderator
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

belgwidz wrote:



please choose a better image :3
GFX Section Moderator
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Justchillinn wrote:




ya want both of them in?or just one?>:O
moe-taku
16236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / :: dReAmLaND ::
Offline
Posted 1/14/09


sowie.. is this ok?



if possible, i'd like to have all of the 3 characters merge in one pic..
GFX Section Moderator
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

belgwidz wrote:



here :
15087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
G-드래곤's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

livinghell_x wrote:


Justchillinn wrote:




ya want both of them in?or just one?>:O


if you can, then both. if not, only sakura thann . :'D
Posted 1/15/09

petalsfalling wrote:

1 - Moderator in charge : any hehe
° 2 - Size : tall and thin.
° 4 - Text to be included along with position of the text : Perfect Illusion,Pi-Chan
° 3 - Color scheme : any
° 5 - Extra stuffs :brushes
° 6 - Picture [in spoiler] :


done by amo0o0la7


here u go hope u like it ^__^

moe-taku
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

amo0o0la7 wrote:


petalsfalling wrote:

1 - Moderator in charge : any hehe
° 2 - Size : tall and thin.
° 4 - Text to be included along with position of the text : Perfect Illusion,Pi-Chan
° 3 - Color scheme : any
° 5 - Extra stuffs :brushes
° 6 - Picture [in spoiler] :


done by amo0o0la7


here u go hope u like it ^__^



wahhh!!! its beautiful thanks

Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/16/09


~Heather
Posted 1/15/09

petalsfalling wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:


petalsfalling wrote:

1 - Moderator in charge : any hehe
° 2 - Size : tall and thin.
° 4 - Text to be included along with position of the text : Perfect Illusion,Pi-Chan
° 3 - Color scheme : any
° 5 - Extra stuffs :brushes
° 6 - Picture [in spoiler] :


done by amo0o0la7


here u go hope u like it ^__^



wahhh!!! its beautiful thanks



u r welcome glad u like it ^____^
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / fair enough Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 6/18/09
° 1 - Moderator in charge : whomever
° 2 - Size : longish?
° 3 - Color scheme : your choice
4 - Text to be included along with position of the text : (small)keak (bigger) blu-chan
° 5 - Extra stuffs : leave it to you to make it pretty =D
° 6 - Picture


Done by ziziboomboom
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.