First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Application
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

xDustBunny wrote:

Name: Alice
Age:16
Description: Parents work at a well known fashoin company and wants her to work at a modelling agency. She goes to a private school and excels in every subject and most languages. She has many friends but she isn't that interested in guys... She is also really sensitive.
Pic:




ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!
5662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Into the fires of...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
(Ichi also sent me the invite to this group)

Name: Anna
Age:16
Description: A dark haired beauty, she rarely leaves her older brother, Jirou's side. In her mind the world has shown her that she has no need for friendship. Other than having a short temper, she is very mature and serious for her age but has a hidden playful side to her. She enjoys singing and fighting that involves weapons. Be very careful not to get on her bad side.

38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

mikiedcul7 wrote:

(Ichi also sent me the invite to this group)

Name: Anna
Age:16
Description: A dark haired beauty, she rarely leaves her older brother, Jirou's side. In her mind the world has shown her that she has no need for friendship. Other than having a short temper, she is very mature and serious for her age but has a hidden playful side to her. She enjoys singing and fighting that involves weapons. Be very careful not to get on her bad side.



ACCEPTED!!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR BUDDIES AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Name: Hikaru Wakaba
called by ppl: hime, wakaba-sama
Age: 14
Description: admired by most ppl. at my school because of my beauty, fighting skills, and an amazing ablitiy in the arts. never had a BF before cause of my hatred of men. has studied aboard all over europe and well known aroung the world. whenever a guy asks me out i say no and kick him out the window (literally O.o) so guys fear me most when asking me . next year i plan to go to paris to study art and music (hopefully finds a guy there)
pic:
2175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Ever...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Mei-chan
Age: 16
Description: She was the only child in the family...and her parents divorced too....and one day both of her parents wants her..she decided to leave alone...she was living now to a apartment. and she works in a restaurant to support herself..and sometimes her mom and dad gives her extra money... she is in high school...and she is graduating...and she got one boyfriend but broke up with him when she found out that the boy just playing her feelings...and she was a funny and friendly person..when you will talk to her it's not like she had a problems...
picture:
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name:Selene
Age:14
Describtion: Selene usually keeps to herself and her music{plays the violin}. She gave up trying to find mr. right and spends most of her time giving and preparing for concerts. Though if you did ask her out she would say yes out of politeness.
Pic:
8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~*heaven*~
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

bluebearX94 wrote:


lilpurplepanda wrote:

(i never really rolepayed b4 but i'll try my best^-^' ohs iz it okies if ur character iz u?)
Name: minky-chan
Age: 16
Description: Minky is a regular girl who likes to make friends with everyone. She's mostly very cheerful and happy most of the time and is sometimes quite curious about things. During her free time, she loves to read, play her violin, goes to the park, and explore new places. She loves pandas, bunnies, sweets, the color purple (the light shades), and cute stuffs. Minky is an only child and lives with her parents, which are quite busy with their work but still finds time sometimes to be with Minky. Because her parents are kind of busy with their jobs, she is very independent but when she's around people, she's mostly very very childish. Some of her good traits are patient, tries to help others, caring, friendly, etc. Her bad traits are that she's scared of spiders, she can't stand people who bullys others, untrustful people, rude people, etc. (She is very very gullible too.)
Pic:


ACCEPTED!!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!


thanx!!^-^ okies!! X3

Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Era Lin
Age: 18
Description: Plain, shy, loves people, and the person to go to for advice. Lives with 3 cats and 1 over sized dog, <obviously loves animals and works in the local shelter.
Pic: Umm, I don't have one... ( IchiGeki help?)
Moderator
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Piss_ants_unite wrote:

Name: Era Lin
Age: 18
Description: Plain, shy, loves people, and the person to go to for advice. Lives with 3 cats and 1 over sized dog, <obviously loves animals and works in the local shelter.
Pic: Umm, I don't have one... ( IchiGeki help?)


Here I come to save the Day!!!


...How're these fer starters?
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Name: Kisa
Age: 17
Describtion: She a 2nd year in high school and is loved by other students. She is a smart girl and also is good at sports. She lives along due to her parents working over seas, but that doesnt get her down, she goes on living life like it would be if her parents where with her. She admits it can get lonely, but she befriends most people, so she has no trouble her.
She can be cheeky at times and will tease people, but she will care for those who care for her. She is good with little kids and also here for anyone that needs advice, she will try her best!
Pic:
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Name: Kisa
Age: 17
Describtion: She a 2nd year in high school and is loved by other students. She is a smart girl and also is good at sports. She lives along due to her parents working over seas, but that doesnt get her down, she goes on living life like it would be if her parents where with her. She admits it can get lonely, but she befriends most people, so she has no trouble her.
She can be cheeky at times and will tease people, but she will care for those who care for her. She is good with little kids and also here for anyone that needs advice, she will try her best!
Pic:


ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!~
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Piss_ants_unite wrote:

Name: Era Lin
Age: 18
Description: Plain, shy, loves people, and the person to go to for advice. Lives with 3 cats and 1 over sized dog, <obviously loves animals and works in the local shelter.
Pic: Umm, I don't have one... ( IchiGeki help?)


ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!~
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Selene
Age:14
Describtion: Selene usually keeps to herself and her music{plays the violin}. She gave up trying to find mr. right and spends most of her time giving and preparing for concerts. Though if you did ask her out she would say yes out of politeness.
Pic:


ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!~
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

miko_sakura wrote:

Name: Hikaru Wakaba
called by ppl: hime, wakaba-sama
Age: 14
Description: admired by most ppl. at my school because of my beauty, fighting skills, and an amazing ablitiy in the arts. never had a BF before cause of my hatred of men. has studied aboard all over europe and well known aroung the world. whenever a guy asks me out i say no and kick him out the window (literally O.o) so guys fear me most when asking me . next year i plan to go to paris to study art and music (hopefully finds a guy there)
pic:


ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!~
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

maidenlove wrote:

Name: Mei-chan
Age: 16
Description: She was the only child in the family...and her parents divorced too....and one day both of her parents wants her..she decided to leave alone...she was living now to a apartment. and she works in a restaurant to support herself..and sometimes her mom and dad gives her extra money... she is in high school...and she is graduating...and she got one boyfriend but broke up with him when she found out that the boy just playing her feelings...and she was a funny and friendly person..when you will talk to her it's not like she had a problems...
picture:


ACCEPTED!! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY ROLEPLAYING!!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.