First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Should animals in anime be drawn as good/cute as characters?
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Well, the title says it all.

Since a lot animes have really cute and well drawn characters, do you think they should draw animals cute and better drawn?

Or more realistic?

I am asking because most animals in animes I watched have cartoonish animals

I think they should, even if it may take a while longer (like a day or two) to release episodes.

What do you think?
Posted 11/14/08
I am asking because most animals in animes I watched have cartoonish animals
-Describe cartoonish animals.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
It depends. This question seems too trivial.

If it's a SERIOUS BUSINESS anime, they should be drawn realistically.

If it's a comedy or generally just lighthearted, just stick with the cartoonish-ness.
Posted 11/14/08
CATGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
They are drawn well, what does OP mean?
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

SeleniumStar wrote:

I am asking because most animals in animes I watched have cartoonish animals
-Describe cartoonish animals.


Well, I mean like, walking on two legs, or not that detailed sketch.
Mostly not very detailed, like the paws/feet or the shape of their bodies.
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

macphapie wrote:

They are drawn well, what does OP mean?


I don't see an OP anywhere, but I'm thinking that you are looking at the yellow "or"
Posted 11/14/08

Twinswin wrote:


SeleniumStar wrote:

I am asking because most animals in animes I watched have cartoonish animals
-Describe cartoonish animals.


Well, I mean like, walking on two legs, or not that detailed sketch.
Mostly not very detailed, like the paws/feet or the shape of their bodies.


Can you state some animes with animals like that?
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
yup... they must be drawn as good as the character
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

yup... they must be drawn as good as the character

yup, but maybe cuter
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

SeleniumStar wrote:


Twinswin wrote:


SeleniumStar wrote:

I am asking because most animals in animes I watched have cartoonish animals
-Describe cartoonish animals.


Well, I mean like, walking on two legs, or not that detailed sketch.
Mostly not very detailed, like the paws/feet or the shape of their bodies.


Can you state some animes with animals like that?


Well, if you've seen these animes:
The cat from Daa Daa Daa (well, I know he's an alien and all that talks)
The cat from Kamichama Karin is not that detailed
The birds (bad omen birds) from Kyou Kara Maou (though the rest of the animals are well drawn)
The cat from Da Capo


The rest of the animes I've seen don't have animals.
Either that or I'm forgetting some
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
they should be cute like the character
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Twinswin wrote:


macphapie wrote:

They are drawn well, what does OP mean?


I don't see an OP anywhere, but I'm thinking that you are looking at the yellow "or"


OP == Original Poster of the thread, in this case you.
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
whats the point of this thread?
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Heaven because of...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
sure.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.