First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Sweet Addiction- Ch.4 up
Posted 2/7/09
Grr >.< dont make me come find you!
Posted 2/7/09

gamergurl21 wrote:

Grr >.< dont make me come find you!


I'll help!
Creator
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
o: You can't find me!!! o:

lol, I'm sorry I haven't updated but I promise for sure that this friday you guys will get a great surprise. xD All the waiting will definitely pay off. :3
Posted 2/8/09

cristel91 wrote:

o: You can't find me!!! o:

lol, I'm sorry I haven't updated but I promise for sure that this friday you guys will get a great surprise. xD All the waiting will definitely pay off. :3


T_T.... alright then i'll trust you X3
Creator
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Ch. 3 -

Posted 2/13/09
FINALLY! *hallelujah plays in the background*

I loved it XD It was so funny, and I'm glad that unlike most fanfics, you're able to keep the characters at their best, even if you spice things up a bit

I'm a little sad that this might be your last SG fanfic I love your work^^ But i guess it's up to you^^
Can't wait till chapter 4 :D


Member
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
i cant read it till thursday bc class is ending
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY??? I will wait paintently(sp?) im so bad at spelling
Posted 2/22/09
Why...? last... SC... fic... *cries*
Member
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS SO GOOD can you belive im just reading it today my class pc were down
were will you be putting you SE fanfic i love soul eater
BLACK STAR X Tsubasa Maka x soul
Creator
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

inuj wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS SO GOOD can you belive im just reading it today my class pc were down
were will you be putting you SE fanfic i love soul eater
BLACK STAR X Tsubasa Maka x soul


o: You love SE too? Yay!!! I'm a HARDCORE Soul x Maka fan. xDD I still don't know if I'll be posting my SE fics in this group since this one is supposed to only be for SC so idk. But I'll definitely be posting them up on my FF.net account. Username: Psychedelic-dreams. ^^

@ Gamergurl: xD Thank you. lol and yeah, I finally updated. xD I expect to update again by this friday, if FF.net lets me that is. D: I've been trying to log on to my account for the past three days but it won't let me. D: It says that there's a small glitch and to come back later but it still doesn't work. D:

@ Angel-chan: o: -pats- Its ok! I mean...um...it might not be my last fic. Maybe I'll take a break and then start writing some SC fics again. o:
Posted 2/28/09
love the chapter! cristel91, you write the best fics ever X3 continue to make more chapters for fanfics please X]
Posted 3/10/09
wah >.< are you even finishing this?
Member
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

gamergurl21 wrote:

wah >.< are you even finishing this?


gamegurl21.... just wait ok
wise advice from acrazy 15 year old: it takes time to make your favorite dish and when you get it its worth the wait.
Posted 3/11/09

inuj wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:

wah >.< are you even finishing this?


gamegurl21.... just wait ok
wise advice from acrazy 15 year old: it takes time to make your favorite dish and when you get it its worth the wait.


I be waiting X3

It's just that I was wondering if she got discouraged in finishing this again
Creator
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

gamergurl21 wrote:


inuj wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:

wah >.< are you even finishing this?


gamegurl21.... just wait ok
wise advice from acrazy 15 year old: it takes time to make your favorite dish and when you get it its worth the wait.


I be waiting X3

It's just that I was wondering if she got discouraged in finishing this again



-shifts eyes nervously-

hehehe 8D;; I am going to finish it, I actually already have everything for ch. 4 written down on a piece of paper, the brainstorming I mean. xD I also already have like a 1/4 part of the chap typed up, its just that I really haven't had time to work on it. I'm drowning in exams and I feel like dying. xD

Luckily my last exam is tomorrow so if I get home early I'll be able to work on the chap and get it out tomorrow. xD


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.