First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD APPLICATION
Posted 11/25/08

kittymeo wrote:


Drive-B wrote:



APPROVED Avi making mod! thankies~


thank you shoude i put my exmaple???


examples go in avii shop~ and the group avatars, i'll post in da pages 2morrow. cuz i gotta sleep ZZZ ^_^
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Drive-B wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Drive-B wrote:



APPROVED Avi making mod! thankies~


thank you shoude i put my exmaple???


examples go in avii shop~ and the group avatars, i'll post in da pages 2morrow. cuz i gotta sleep ZZZ ^_^


okk goodnight ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
41462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with santa and my...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
Name: Alyssa Claire
Username: Tibbychii
Age: 12-13
Programs you use: gimp, photoshop
Why you want to be a mod: i want to help out the group
What can you do: avi making and manga coloring<=== just learned ^^
What Moderator do you want to be?:
Avii Requests
Manga Coloring

the avi:

works:



Posted 11/26/08

Tibbychii wrote:

Name: Alyssa Claire
Username: Tibbychii
Age: 12-13
Programs you use: gimp, photoshop
Why you want to be a mod: i want to help out the group
What can you do: avi making and manga coloring<=== just learned ^^
What Moderator do you want to be?:
Avii Requests
Manga Coloring

the avi:

works:





APPROVED You're a Avii Making mod! Start with making graphic examples and inviting all your budds!
Member
40152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Drive-B wrote:

We seriously need more moderators! And to become one, all you have to do is:

1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made

2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)

3. Write:

Name:
Username:
Age:
Programs you use:
Why you want to be a mod:
What can you do:
What Moderator do you want to be?: List them in order for them!

FOR EXAMPLE: (can be both but maximum of being another mod is 3)

1. Avii Requests
2. Banner Requests
3. Icon Requests
4. Divider Requests
5. Mini Banner Requests
6. Manga Coloring
7. Security Moderator?: Checks if member is using harsh words or judging people's way of graphic editing. They also delete moderators that do not participate!


1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made


2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)




3. Write:

Name: Mai
Username: cutelolidoll
Age: 100000123044560342342
Programs you use: Gimp, photosmart, photoscape
Why you want to be a mod: cuz it'll be fun =D
What can you do: aviis, banners, i dont like manga color bwt i can do it
What Moderator do you want to be?: List them in order for them!

Avii requests
Banner
divider
icons
Posted 11/26/08

cutelolidoll wrote:


Drive-B wrote:

We seriously need more moderators! And to become one, all you have to do is:

1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made

2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)

3. Write:

Name:
Username:
Age:
Programs you use:
Why you want to be a mod:
What can you do:
What Moderator do you want to be?: List them in order for them!

FOR EXAMPLE: (can be both but maximum of being another mod is 3)

1. Avii Requests
2. Banner Requests
3. Icon Requests
4. Divider Requests
5. Mini Banner Requests
6. Manga Coloring
7. Security Moderator?: Checks if member is using harsh words or judging people's way of graphic editing. They also delete moderators that do not participate!


1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made


2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)




3. Write:

Name: Mai
Username: cutelolidoll
Age: 100000123044560342342
Programs you use: Gimp, photosmart, photoscape
Why you want to be a mod: cuz it'll be fun =D
What can you do: aviis, banners, i dont like manga color bwt i can do it
What Moderator do you want to be?: List them in order for them!

Avii requests
Banner
divider
icons


APPROVED (duh!) you are now a avii making mod! please post some examples in da forum, avii shop and start off with inviting all of your buddies and stay active =]
Member
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made:
Right now on laptop so I dont have much examples but here are the ones I have so far.




2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)



3. Write:

Name:
Anything is fine :3
Username: iNekoz
Age: 12
Programs you use: Photoshop~
Why you want to be a mod: iT'S FUN! ^_^
What can you do: Make AVII's and Banners :3
What Moderator do you want to be?:

1. Avii Requests
2. Banner Requests
Posted 11/26/08

iNekoz wrote:

1. post atleast 5 aviis you ever made:
Right now on laptop so I dont have much examples but here are the ones I have so far.




2. post a group avii for this group ( Includes Group Name on it and Theme Shugo Chara)



3. Write:

Name:
Anything is fine :3
Username: iNekoz
Age: 12
Programs you use: Photoshop~
Why you want to be a mod: iT'S FUN! ^_^
What can you do: Make AVII's and Banners :3
What Moderator do you want to be?:

1. Avii Requests
2. Banner Requests


your work is wonderful! .....but, where is da group name on da ikuto pic?
Member
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Oh >:O!! Forgot to put it on ^_^" Want me to do it right now?
Member
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08


Like this? O_o
Posted 11/26/08

iNekoz wrote:



Like this? O_o

Yes Now, you're a mod! Start with inviting all buddies and making samples~

Member
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Kkz!! :]
Posted 11/26/08
Muah. Since Neko-chan is joining, maybe I'll give it a shot.
*Doubts I'll make it*


Name: Whatever floats your boat. :D
Username: aoi-sora227
Age: 13
Programs you use: Photoshop CS3 - Beginner
Why you want to be a mod: It'll help me improve on avi making skillets..ness. AND CUZ ITS AWESOME!
What can you do: Make Avis...Never really tried making banners, but, I'll give it a knack.
What Moderator do you want to be?:
Avi Requests
(Maybe) Banner Requests

My Works:
This are my best ones. The other ones, I deleted.


The Avi (Please dont hurt me if its not good. )


Posted 11/26/08

aoi-sora227 wrote:

Muah. Since Neko-chan is joining, maybe I'll give it a shot.
*Doubts I'll make it*


Name: Whatever floats your boat. :D
Username: aoi-sora227
Age: 13
Programs you use: Photoshop CS3 - Beginner
Why you want to be a mod: It'll help me improve on avi making skillets..ness. AND CUZ ITS AWESOME!
What can you do: Make Avis...Never really tried making banners, but, I'll give it a knack.
What Moderator do you want to be?:
Avi Requests
(Maybe) Banner Requests

My Works:
This are my best ones. The other ones, I deleted.


The Avi (Please dont hurt me if its not good. )




SLAPS*

You pro! >=D you are now a mod! start off with inviting all buddies and making samples~
Posted 11/26/08
*Rubs chin* Alrighty! Ty!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.