Created by Kisha-Miyuki
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do u think about Kisha?
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

Kisha-Miyuki wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Another group forum?
Poll Section?
What is this?



i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/The-General-Help-Thread.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-12745/CR-FAQ-Thread.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-13504/CR-SiteForum-Rules-Updated-10-24-2008.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages/bb+codes
http://www.crunchyroll.com/newpoll
These threads might help you.
The last two shows how you can have a poll on your profile.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
If you want someone to be honest, you shouldn't just put nice things on it.
21572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


Kisha-Miyuki wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

Another group forum?
Poll Section?
What is this?



i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/The-General-Help-Thread.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-12745/CR-FAQ-Thread.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-13504/CR-SiteForum-Rules-Updated-10-24-2008.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages/bb+codes

These threads might help you.
The last one shows how you can have a poll on your profile.


wahhh! thnx very much~ ^___^
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
hm..I'm guessing this was supoused to be in the groups section.
either way no personal threads.
Posted 11/14/08

Kisha-Miyuki wrote:


Killa92 wrote:

DO I KNO U??? fine i'll jus say ur..............sweet!!! ur welcome.......man i am awsome, lol


i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


geez ppl r being dicks bout this, but 2 be honest i've no idea how 2 put a poll on ur pro

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I don't know you...this thread is pointless...even if ur new u shud know this. Something called common sense
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
leave her alone, stop posting and the mods wont have to go through the trouble to lock this just let this thread die already
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
You can start by not aplogising in separate post.
21572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Killa92 wrote:


Kisha-Miyuki wrote:


Killa92 wrote:

DO I KNO U??? fine i'll jus say ur..............sweet!!! ur welcome.......man i am awsome, lol


i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


geez ppl r being dicks bout this, but 2 be honest i've no idea how 2 put a poll on ur pro



TT^TT and they made me feel depressed. anywayz thanks. i knew it already cuz someone teach me how.^_^
Posted 11/14/08

Kisha-Miyuki wrote:


SeleniumStar wrote:

A personal thread.
I find you irritating,creating a stupid thread like this.
I don't get it why people still make threads even they
know they'll get flamed?



i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


Because you're a newbie, I'll forgive you. =/
21572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
sorry, but how can i delete this poll? to all of those people who post in this forum.. I'M REALLY SORRY! ok? hope u understand. and if this poll irritates u alot then DON'T post anymore here.u keep on saying negative things that makes me dissapointed/depressed TT^TT well, i'm just new here here ok? sorry. not all people here know alot about this kind of things. i'm not perfect at all. >.< for all of those people who helped me, especially RaikuRoak. thank you very much.jaa~
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Oh, Kishaaaaa! You came and you posted without thinking, but I forgive you because you are new and we love you.
Posted 11/14/08

LemonyPanda wrote:

leave her alone, stop posting and the mods wont have to go through the trouble to lock this just let this thread die already

Lets not.
If the mods aren't always busy, running around, they will have too much time on their hands.
More time=More lurking=More ban time for our beloved KinkyHamster
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

leave her alone, stop posting and the mods wont have to go through the trouble to lock this just let this thread die already

Lets not.
If the mods aren't always busy, running around, they will have too much time on their hands.
More time=More lurking=More ban time for our beloved KinkyHamster


I dont think "beloved" is the right word..
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Kisha-Miyuki wrote:

i'm so sorry guys! i'm just a newbie here. and i dunno how to make any polls. then i try to make one and this is the result.but i dunno how can i put it on my profile. and aside from that i do not know that all of yah can read this poll i've made, i thought only my friends can. so sorry. would u mind help me? thnx.^^


It's okay, don't worry too much about it. Just report your own post, the first one, to be deleted or moved and no damage is done.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.