First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Hana Yori Dango Final!!!
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
hey guyz have u already watched HYD final? well...i think u should watch it now! i've watched it already in the net and it is so good specially the ending!! can't find it in the net? well u can watch it now...just go to mysoju.com and just find there hana yori dango final...thats it! tnx for reading!
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
i love inoue mao.. where did you watch it?? i cant find it in crunchyroll and youtube... i want to watch
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
yeah...i finally watched it...at mysoju.com...

great ending for the series...

love their wedding scene and kiss...
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

lovedrama93 wrote:

i love inoue mao.. where did you watch it?? i cant find it in crunchyroll and youtube... i want to watch


i watched it at mysoju.com...

221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

che16dramaddict wrote:


lovedrama93 wrote:

i love inoue mao.. where did you watch it?? i cant find it in crunchyroll and youtube... i want to watch


i watched it at mysoju.com...



isnt mysoju very slow??
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I was so happy when the subs are out!!!!!
it was sooooo good!!!!
definitely worth my FIVE months of waiting
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoMeWhErE AwEsOmE
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I just finished watchin it...... ....It was interestin......the end was really nice.......
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
I just watched it no joke! Hahha i like now just finshed! the ending was sooo sweet i was about to cry. and the picture at the end AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

che16dramaddict wrote:

yeah...i finally watched it...at mysoju.com...

great ending for the series...

love their wedding scene and kiss...


I agree! She was really pretty! and when he lift her up that was like a memoriable moment
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
watch it ages ago!!!!!!!!!
in cinema.


love it

rate it 8/10
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere here in...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
the twist is so crazy but nice ending i love their moments in the island... so sweet ending, i'll miss tsukasa and tsukushi....
1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

jennifer11394 wrote:

I just watched it no joke! Hahha i like now just finshed! the ending was sooo sweet i was about to cry. and the picture at the end AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


LOL!! I literally cried
I felt so happy for them (sniff )
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

fgrockz wrote:


jennifer11394 wrote:

I just watched it no joke! Hahha i like now just finshed! the ending was sooo sweet i was about to cry. and the picture at the end AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


LOL!! I literally cried
I felt so happy for them (sniff )


Hahha me too! I was kinda sad that it ended! I wish there was more!
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
you can also watch it in dramacrazy.net :D
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I just watched it today. it was sooo good i love it. i cant believe hana yori dango is now over. lol i love the end part that was funny. hahah...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.