First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who is your favorite pairing with Charlene Choi?
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Who is your favorite paring with charlene choi...?

for me it's E.C.
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vancouver, kanada
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
yea me too there so kute together
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Im going to say.. Wu chun and charlene.
They seem to be very close nowadays.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I like WU Zun and Charlene also. However alot of new pairing possibilties are coming up so I need to wait and see.
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I agree Edison...

Jay's ok but I haven't seen them really chummy together. No romance at all in Kung Fu Dunk. I think they'd make a cute couple though.
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Danson and Charlene..
Posted 11/23/08

Naiomi-chan wrote:

yea me too there so kute together


any movie or drama at edison and charlene is together!
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
who is she?... gomen.. i dont know her~~
11510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

hino_kahoko12 wrote:

Who is your favorite paring with charlene choi...?

for me it's E.C.


i agreed with u,Charlene & Edison look so cute & perfect tgt. I would watched every movie starring both of them in it!

14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

paladinfever wrote:


hino_kahoko12 wrote:

Who is your favorite paring with charlene choi...?

for me it's E.C.


i agreed with u,Charlene & Edison look so cute & perfect tgt. I would watched every movie starring both of them in it!



yah! you should....
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vancouver, kanada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

mylove143 wrote:


Naiomi-chan wrote:

yea me too there so kute together


any movie or drama at edison and charlene is together!


yea twins effect
Posted 11/23/08

Naiomi-chan wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


Naiomi-chan wrote:

yea me too there so kute together


any movie or drama at edison and charlene is together!


yea twins effect


tnx!

gonna watch!
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Land below the wi...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Yea Edison
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Hu Ge
and Charlene I think they look good together
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:

who is she?... gomen.. i dont know her~~


She's an actress/ singer. She's been in 30+ movies and dramas.

She has worked with: Wu Zun, Jay Chou, Edison Chen, JJ Lin, Hu Ge, Danson Tang, Ekin Cheng, Shawn Yue, Dicky Cheung, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, etc.
She's also filming a drama with Mike He next month.

I have to say Edison Chen...
JJ Lin looked cute with her, too. They have a couples look.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.