does naruto know 4th hokage is his father?
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wisconsin Green Bay
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
they dont really tell him personally that the 4th is his dad or about his mom?
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

mike_the_best wrote:

they dont really tell him personally that the 4th is his dad or about his mom?


hmm...not yet but kakashi is giving clues about it. and i think naruto knows a little bit about it coz it was in jiraiya's first book when the frog master gave to him so that means jiraiya has some connection between his parents...but i guess he may be dumb and stupid to notice it. xD

so even if he knew about his parents, he would brag about it how great they were.

Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA CA. SD
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
no he doesnt only the older ppl kno
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wisconsin Green Bay
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
why dont they tell naruto that the 4th is his dad? y they keeping it a secret
Member
14150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in Yoochun's arms
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i didnt know the 4th is his dad
y didnt anybody tell him?
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
it's hard to tell...maybe because his a container of the kyuubi and its hard to tell that his parents are the one who sealed it in him and left him alone or maybe being alone without knowing his parents would encourage Naruto to work harder and to be strong...xD that what i think...
Posted 11/16/08

cutetip2x wrote:

it's hard to tell...maybe because his a container of the kyuubi and its hard to tell that his parents are the one who sealed it in him and left him alone or maybe being alone without knowing his parents would encourage Naruto to work harder and to be strong...xD that what i think...


Yeah thats a very reasonable reason.....good thinkin and they also named Uzumaki Naruto by his mother's name Uzumaki Kushina...
Posted 11/16/08

10rica96 wrote:

i didnt know the 4th is his dad
y didnt anybody tell him?


If u wanna know more read the manga in onemanga.com
well the scene when they (Jiraya and Tsunade) talk about Naruto's Mother
and Father in chapter 367 (im not sure)
Posted 11/16/08

cutetip2x wrote:


mike_the_best wrote:

they dont really tell him personally that the 4th is his dad or about his mom?


hmm...not yet but kakashi is giving clues about it. and i think naruto knows a little bit about it coz it was in jiraiya's first book when the frog master gave to him so that means jiraiya has some connection between his parents...but i guess he may be dumb and stupid to notice it. xD

so even if he knew about his parents, he would brag about it how great they were.



Yeah Jiraya have connection to his parents becuz Jiraya he is the one who was training Minato (4th hokage) in short words
he is his sensei...i think thats why he knows about him alot..
Member
14150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in Yoochun's arms
Offline
Posted 11/16/08



10rica96 wrote:

i didnt know the 4th is his dad Image
y didnt anybody tell him?



If u wanna know more read the manga in onemanga.com
well the scene when they (Jiraya and Tsunade) talk about Naruto's Mother
and Father in chapter 367 (im not sure)



thx
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / All Over The Place
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
naruto is completely clueless about it!
Member
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
how he donst know!
yondaime and naruto are the only blondes
exluding tsunade and ino! :P

also the frog summon!!
and the rasengan!!
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Spoilers

Please use the Manga discussion thread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-319839/Manga-Discussion.html


--locked
You must be logged in to post.