Post Reply Moderator WANTED!!!!
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
People....if you want to be the moderator or the creator let me know....there are a bunch of things you need to do:

1) Invite buddies FIRST!!!
2) Upload as many pictures and you can
3) Name more anime guys you can think of
4) Tell ur buddies to post forums
5) Ask me if you want to change anything in the page
6) Think of a song i can put in the page
7) Others: cant think of them anymore.....
8) and ALSO..........introduce urself......i need more inform bout you....if ur not my buddie!!!!
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Hello! May I apply as a moderator?

I have invited buddies already but i'm still going to add pics though..
I have named anime guys that i can think of in the forum but i'm going to add once i see more..^^
I'll now introduce myself..
I am Mystique23
I prefer to be called Misty-chan
I love anime..and anime guys(lol)

I will try my best to be of help if i get approved as a moderator..^^
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Mystique23 wrote:

Hello! May I apply as a moderator?

I have invited buddies already but i'm still going to add pics though..
I have named anime guys that i can think of in the forum but i'm going to add once i see more..^^
I'll now introduce myself..
I am Mystique23
I prefer to be called Misty-chan
I love anime..and anime guys(lol)

I will try my best to be of help if i get approved as a moderator..^^


Congradulation!!!! now remember....ask me if you want to post forums or change anything in my group...oki?!?!
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

12909043 wrote:


Mystique23 wrote:

Hello! May I apply as a moderator?

I have invited buddies already but i'm still going to add pics though..
I have named anime guys that i can think of in the forum but i'm going to add once i see more..^^
I'll now introduce myself..
I am Mystique23
I prefer to be called Misty-chan
I love anime..and anime guys(lol)

I will try my best to be of help if i get approved as a moderator..^^


Congradulation!!!! now remember....ask me if you want to post forums or change anything in my group...oki?!?!


okay.. thank you very much.. i will abide by your rules and definitely enjoy this group...^^

Moderator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
My name is Riika Okamoto. You can call me Riika-chan.
I invited my buddies:::


Uploading pics.... finished.
I posted in the forum my faves.
Member
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cooling in the sea
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
i invited 90 users uploded 26 photos well u know all the anime guys i know I'll introduce myself already
am garra1996
the song is Catch You Catch Me by Gumi
other i draw anime watch anime alot
call me momoiro >_<
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

tazusapete wrote:

My name is Riika Okamoto. You can call me Riika-chan.
I invited my buddies:::


Uploading pics.... finished.
I posted in the forum my faves.


WOW...u even have proved it....THXS....you are an official moderator.....!!!

Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

garra1996 wrote:

i invited 90 users uploded 26 photos well u know all the anime guys i know I'll introduce myself already
am garra1996
the song is Catch You Catch Me by Gumi
other i draw anime watch anime alot
call me momoiro >_<


umm.....im still considering you in my moderator list......just wait when i need you....
Member
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cooling in the sea
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

12909043 wrote:


garra1996 wrote:

i invited 90 users uploded 26 photos well u know all the anime guys i know I'll introduce myself already
am garra1996
the song is Catch You Catch Me by Gumi
other i draw anime watch anime alot
call me momoiro >_<


umm.....im still considering you in my moderator list......just wait when i need you....


ok i'll just wait
Member
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I now I won't become a moderator but you never knoe untill you try! so!!!

1) I don't have that many buddies and I would want to invite them...I don't want to be a bother...
2) I'll try....
3) how do you do that?!?
4) I don't have any buddies here...
5) Nothing really needs change this place looks nice enough...
6) ...I like sakura kiss....but sure I'll think up of a couple...

now! to introduce myself!!! my name is ashley! and I love anime, manga, and video games!! (along with all the cute guys that come with them...) i'm 13 and I make some pretty good banners...(not really... )

I can help by making some banners all the members can put on there profile so we can get more members!!!
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Jaykolov wrote:

I now I won't become a moderator but you never knoe untill you try! so!!!

1) I don't have that many buddies and I would want to invite them...I don't want to be a bother...
2) I'll try....
3) how do you do that?!?
4) I don't have any buddies here...
5) Nothing really needs change this place looks nice enough...
6) ...I like sakura kiss....but sure I'll think up of a couple...

now! to introduce myself!!! my name is ashley! and I love anime, manga, and video games!! (along with all the cute guys that come with them...) i'm 13 and I make some pretty good banners...(not really... )

I can help by making some banners all the members can put on there profile so we can get more members!!!


oh...i remember you.....im ur buddy....rite?!?! anyways....thxs for trying....until you have like more than 30 buddies....then....i can consider you....but ur gonna be my list...okay? .......actually.....let me see if ur a true moderator......im gonna make you a temporary moderator rite now....i'll let you try it for 7 days....but if you fail....then i may have to delete you as a moderator....srry if im being mean but.....im gonna let you try....oki?!?!
Member
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

12909043 wrote:


Jaykolov wrote:

I now I won't become a moderator but you never knoe untill you try! so!!!

1) I don't have that many buddies and I would want to invite them...I don't want to be a bother...
2) I'll try....
3) how do you do that?!?
4) I don't have any buddies here...
5) Nothing really needs change this place looks nice enough...
6) ...I like sakura kiss....but sure I'll think up of a couple...

now! to introduce myself!!! my name is ashley! and I love anime, manga, and video games!! (along with all the cute guys that come with them...) i'm 13 and I make some pretty good banners...(not really... )

I can help by making some banners all the members can put on there profile so we can get more members!!!


oh...i remember you.....im ur buddy....rite?!?! anyways....thxs for trying....until you have like more than 30 buddies....then....i can consider you....but ur gonna be my list...okay? .......actually.....let me see if ur a true moderator......im gonna make you a temporary moderator rite now....i'll let you try it for 7 days....but if you fail....then i may have to delete you as a moderator....srry if im being mean but.....im gonna let you try....oki?!?!


sure I mean after all being a moderator is a big responsibility....
Posted 1/18/09
1) Invited 101 people
2) uploaded some... Doing a lot more l8ter ^^
3) Named A LOT in forum =D~
4) OKay ^^
5) Nothing At ALl!~ Its AWESOME!~
6) Here r some kawaii songs
Gorgeous 4u- Special A boys
Special Gyutto Good Luck! _ Special A Girls
Levan Polkka- By Either Rin Kagamine Or Hatsune Miku both versions r cute!


More Bout me?

My Name Is Fujimoto Tsugumi! I Love Manga And ANime =D I`m on crunchyroll a looot~ I Love ANime Boyzzz~ Also Im 12 ^^ born on January 1~ ^.^



7) Others: cant think of them anymore.....
8) and ALSO..........introduce urself......i need more inform bout you....if ur not my buddie!!!!
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Tsugomi wrote:

1) Invited 101 people
2) uploaded some... Doing a lot more l8ter ^^
3) Named A LOT in forum =D~
4) OKay ^^
5) Nothing At ALl!~ Its AWESOME!~
6) Here r some kawaii songs
Gorgeous 4u- Special A boys
Special Gyutto Good Luck! _ Special A Girls
Levan Polkka- By Either Rin Kagamine Or Hatsune Miku both versions r cute!


More Bout me?

My Name Is Fujimoto Tsugumi! I Love Manga And ANime =D I`m on crunchyroll a looot~ I Love ANime Boyzzz~ Also Im 12 ^^ born on January 1~ ^.^



7) Others: cant think of them anymore.....
8) and ALSO..........introduce urself......i need more inform bout you....if ur not my buddie!!!!


oooo.....u look like a gud person....!!! okay.....you are now a official moderator!!!! MORE ABOUT ME?!?!

um.....im the creator.....the names konomi~.......im 14 yrs old and i LUV LUV LUV 3 guys : Tsukiyomi Ikuto, Yamamoto Jun and Fye!!! ^^ (THEY ARE SOO CUTE)^^......um.....i liv to draw and watch animes....but sometimes mangas are booring so i dont read them often.....

33371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
1) Invite buddies FIRST!!! i did even though its only like 40-50 or so
2) Upload as many pictures and you can
3) Name more anime guys you can think of

4) Tell ur buddies to post forums, i did
5) Ask me if you want to change anything in the page, i <3 it i love la corda d'oro
6) Think of a song i can put in the page
uh cute songs like the songs from kamichama karin (if you've ever watched it) songs from tsubasa chronicles (their awesome)
7) Others: cant think of them anymore.....me neither
8) and ALSO..........introduce urself......i need more inform bout you....if ur not my buddie!!!!
uh my name is Lucy...I'm on every day or every other day...i <3 this group and its one of my favorites ;D...hmmm one of my most active groups i believe. And i melt whenever I see a bishounen in anime ;D so many of them ...(if you want to know more about me read my profile)
You must be logged in to post.