First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply R E Q U E S T: Icons
Posted 11/28/08


nyaa~

Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 12/30/08
Can I Have 2 Icons, Pls?

Maker: I Guess...xiireminice...?
Text:
XxAsami-chanxX
Pls Support Me
Font: You Choose
Colour: Maybe...A Purpleish Colour...You Choose
Animated:
If Possible Can You Make The Words "Pls Support Me" Move?
Picture:

Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

xiireminice wrote:



nyaa~



waai!!! I LOVE THEM!! ARIGATOU!!~ :w00t:
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/20/08
Picture:

Text and Font: Nell / any cute font
Color: green and white
Animated: no
Maker: xiireminice


done by haze
Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/20/08
Picture:

Text and Font: hmmm... Text, princesssakuraharuno, Sayuki Sakura & support me. Font, anything u want cuz I dont know any fonts...
Color: anything that matches! ^^
Animated: no plz
Maker: xiireminice~!

done by haze
Member
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 12/20/08


im truly sorry for taking long. but here is the icon u requested if u still want it.
Member
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / moo town
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

here you go hope u like it if u want any changes let me know
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
.done.xiireminice


xiireminice wrote:

nyaa~~

Format*

Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler]
Text and Font:[no font no text]
Color:
Animated:
Maker:[specify please not just anyone]


Rules:
1.Keep all those on top on your mind.
2.Failed to follow deleted or worse be banned on this group.
3.Enjoy have fun in here.




Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler]

Text and Font:kimya
Color:light pink
Animated:yup the moving bars
Maker:[specify please not just anyone]xireminice



Posted 12/21/08

kimya wrote:

.done.xiireminice


xiireminice wrote:

nyaa~~

Format*

Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler]
Text and Font:[no font no text]
Color:
Animated:
Maker:[specify please not just anyone]


Rules:
1.Keep all those on top on your mind.
2.Failed to follow deleted or worse be banned on this group.
3.Enjoy have fun in here.




Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler]

Text and Font:kimya
Color:light pink
Animated:yup the moving bars
Maker:[specify please not just anyone]xireminice






hope itsh olryt


Member
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler]

Text and Font:[no font no text]Iku,Inukami_Youko
Color:Multi-Colours
Animated:Yup moving scanbars and please don't make it obvious that you moved it I want free flow.
Maker:[specify please not just anyone]xiireminice or anyone that can make scanbars
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

XxAsami-chanxX wrote:

Can I Have 2 Icons, Pls?

Maker: I Guess...xiireminice...?
Text:
XxAsami-chanxX
Pls Support Me
Font: You Choose
Colour: Maybe...A Purpleish Colour...You Choose
Animated:
If Possible Can You Make The Words "Pls Support Me" Move?
Picture:



Excuse Meh, But You Skipped Mine And I've Been Waiting For About Month...T^T...
Posted 12/31/08
Picture:[be sure its in a spoiler] :

Text and Font: Pls Support Me ! lalaqing
Color: Matches the picture
Animated: Up to u
Maker: xiireminice
Member
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my chair
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Picture:

Text and Font: zuki-chan, porkys font
Color: any that suits
Animated: yes please ^^
Maker: xiireminice
18845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/18/09
Picture:

Text and Font: support me<33 , janelle , dont matter the font . as long as its cute .
Color: purple :DDDDDDDD
Animated: uhm can yuu make the text janelle move .
Maker: haaaazzzze

done by haze
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

moonlit_angel wrote:

Picture:

Text and Font: support me<33 , janelle , dont matter the font . as long as its cute .
Color: purple :DDDDDDDD
Animated: uhm can yuu make the text janelle move .
Maker: haaaazzzze


cute pic hehe, my friend has the white bunny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.