First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
who is the kindest, not looking good anime?
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
people be nice please...
OT:
i can't remember any OP, sorry....
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sgt95 wrote:

do u mean the kindest but not good looking anime character?
if it is, harima from school rumble is my answer..

Edit: and Ryuuji from Toradora!


I find Takasu good looking.

Ohoho..
I find Nagisa kind but not good looking.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


sgt95 wrote:

do u mean the kindest but not good looking anime character?
if it is, harima from school rumble is my answer..

Edit: and Ryuuji from Toradora!


I find Takasu good looking.

Ohoho..
I find Nagisa kind but not good looking.


we are opposite..
i find Nagisa cute..

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sgt95 wrote:


x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


sgt95 wrote:

do u mean the kindest but not good looking anime character?
if it is, harima from school rumble is my answer..

Edit: and Ryuuji from Toradora!


I find Takasu good looking.

Ohoho..
I find Nagisa kind but not good looking.


we are opposite..
i find Nagisa cute..



Ahaha..
That's our opinions
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Takasu is not bad looking

he is jsut scary there is a difference =/


In my case Shimura Shinpachi from Gintama
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
kawamura from pot.... hehe
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 11/16/08


hummmm
i guess Ryuuji from Toradora
Posted 11/16/08
ryuuji
harima
taka
ueki
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
wow some people here are real A**h****
stop acting so high and mighty mistakes can be made

20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
yes i agree, harima kenji... and i think saigou from sumomomo momomo
Posted 11/16/08

lemon4life wrote:

wow some people here are real A**h****
stop acting so high and mighty mistakes can be made



you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

wow some people here are real A**h****
stop acting so high and mighty mistakes can be made



you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns


well i'm sorry but it needs to be said
it's obvious that the title is meant to be
anime characters that aren't good looking but kind
or something like that
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08

lemon4life wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

wow some people here are real A**h****
stop acting so high and mighty mistakes can be made



you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns


well i'm sorry but it needs to be said
it's obvious that the title is meant to be
anime characters that aren't good looking but kind
or something like that


while that maybe true, people (including me) are mad at the fact that they have to think about what it actually is. I mean the title "Who is the kindest, not looking good anime" doesn't make much sense to people who have spoken English throughout there entire lives.
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:


lemon4life wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

wow some people here are real A**h****
stop acting so high and mighty mistakes can be made



you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns


well i'm sorry but it needs to be said
it's obvious that the title is meant to be
anime characters that aren't good looking but kind
or something like that


while that maybe true, people (including me) are mad at the fact that they have to think about what it actually is. I mean the title "Who is the kindest, not looking good anime" doesn't make much sense to people who have spoken English throughout there entire lives.


i've spoke english the whole of my life and it didn't take 5 seconds to see what it really meant
english is probably quite a hard language to learn
so i'm just saying that if people see a problem they could just state it politely and not be offensive
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / london
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

loveyanime_18 wrote:

harima from school rumble


Did you mean who is the kindest not good looking character?
then i say harima too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.