First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [CLUB] Drawing Club
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

hmm... which one should i enter for the contest? (*_*;)


mm.. which pic that u confused to pick??


Haha, ALL! \(>ヮ<)/
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

onigiribaby wrote:


Little Red Riding Hood

Alice in Wonderland
this is my self project of making my very own version of fairy tale couples!
p.s: i know my pencils lines are uneven. will fix that.
constructive criticism and comments please.


i think this pic is the best for attend drawing contest~~^^


but its up to u~


Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:


Little Red Riding Hood

Alice in Wonderland
this is my self project of making my very own version of fairy tale couples!
p.s: i know my pencils lines are uneven. will fix that.
constructive criticism and comments please.


i think this pic is the best for attend drawing contest~~^^


but its up to u~




(*ヮ*)!! Thanks~! you help a lot! *Big hugs*
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

onigiribaby wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:


Little Red Riding Hood

Alice in Wonderland
this is my self project of making my very own version of fairy tale couples!
p.s: i know my pencils lines are uneven. will fix that.
constructive criticism and comments please.


i think this pic is the best for attend drawing contest~~^^


but its up to u~




(*ヮ*)!! Thanks~! you help a lot! *Big hugs*


u'r welcome~~^^


good luck!!
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Oh wait, it says there only anime pics. does it mean it must be a character from an anime or just an anime drawing?? (*~*;;)
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

onigiribaby wrote:

Oh wait, it says there only anime pics. does it mean it must be a character from an anime or just an anime drawing?? (*~*;;)


do u mean in this club or drawing contest?
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
hi~hi~~

i just passing by~^^
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
KAWAII~!!!!
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Oh wait, it says there only anime pics. does it mean it must be a character from an anime or just an anime drawing?? (*~*;;)


do u mean in this club or drawing contest?


the drawing contest.. do you know?.. uhh, maybe i should go to that forum to ask..
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Little Mermaid and how she charm her prince (^ヮ~)♥
yes, and i was lazy to draw the prince properly.
well, i got bored. Wad other fairy tales shall i draw next? Hansel and Gretel? Beauty and the Beast? Snow White and Grumpy? Cinderella and her fave mouse??? (>ヮ<)
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
nice one onigiri-chan!!!
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
hahaha~~

nice!!! onigiri-chan~`
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

onigiribaby wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Oh wait, it says there only anime pics. does it mean it must be a character from an anime or just an anime drawing?? (*~*;;)


do u mean in this club or drawing contest?


the drawing contest.. do you know?.. uhh, maybe i should go to that forum to ask..


i know.. but there is so MANY drawing contest... do u mean drawing contest in this group?? anyway...good luck!!!
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Haha, thank you thank you~♥
*bows*
ok, i need MOAR inspiration! *thinks*
Night class moderator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Oh wait, it says there only anime pics. does it mean it must be a character from an anime or just an anime drawing?? (*~*;;)


do u mean in this club or drawing contest?


the drawing contest.. do you know?.. uhh, maybe i should go to that forum to ask..


i know.. but there is so MANY drawing contest... do u mean drawing contest in this group?? anyway...good luck!!!


yeap, the contest in this group. thanks! (^ヮ^)♥ *big hugs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.