I don't understand these part
Posted 11/15/08
For those who already finished watching the drama ..
Please answer these...


16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / island life
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I KNOW!!! i was like WTH.. could it be that tatsuya guy or yuu? when she went to meet her family at the restaurant there were 2 kids there right? i think they just want us to know that she found happiness in the end..
662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
it is confusing! O___O They should've revealed who the father was..
Member
3278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / TEJAS
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i think it is implied that the


that makes it more poetic that she is under the sky looking and talking to him at that moment. <3
Posted 11/16/08

trishy-hime wrote:

i think it is implied that the


that makes it more poetic that she is under the sky looking and talking to him at that moment. <3




Member
3278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / TEJAS
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


trishy-hime wrote:

i think it is implied that the


that makes it more poetic that she is under the sky looking and talking to him at that moment. <3






Waaahhhh I dunno :((
Posted 11/19/08

trishy-hime wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


trishy-hime wrote:

i think it is implied that the


that makes it more poetic that she is under the sky looking and talking to him at that moment. <3






Waaahhhh I dunno :((


Sry If I spoilt you girl..
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyland
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Thank You for starting this forum....the last part in episode 6 has me really confused too. Who is the father? Who did she get married to? The ending left me with far too many questions. Can someone please clarify...and yeah, I don't buy that Hiro is the Ftaher either...could it be Yuu or Tatsuya?
Posted 11/30/08
Hmm, I think we should ask the director.. LOLz...
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
me to I think we should ask the director.. LOLz...
Member
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / misaki city.(..?)
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
maybe mika adopted a child to always remember hiro and her first child...
i think so............................................
Posted 12/16/08

shana43141 wrote:

maybe mika adopted a child to always remember hiro and her first child...
i think so............................................


We can consider that she's weird then .. LOL
Member
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / misaki city.(..?)
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


shana43141 wrote:

maybe mika adopted a child to always remember hiro and her first child...
i think so............................................


We can consider that she's weird then .. LOL


You must be logged in to post.