membership ID
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/18/08
WEll this is the time we've been waiting for!!

1) fill out form below
Name:
Username:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Backgroud:
colour of text:
font:
Pic:

It will be dun in about 1 week AT LEAST

hope u enjoy!!
note: please make sure the pic is not to small or to big. thank you


here's mine:
shinigami
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where I Should Be...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/19/08
name: kery
username: ke-ryu
DOB: march 10
Gender: Male
Bacground:

white color text
*i'm waiting 4 that*

DONE
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

ke-ryu wrote:

name: kery
username: ke-ryu
DOB: march 10
Gender: Male
Bacground:

white color text
*i'm waiting 4 that*


here hope u like it eventhough theres no mini pic

23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
i can edit if u want like change font top something u want
shinigami
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where I Should Be...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

hitsuguya21 wrote:

i can edit if u want like change font top something u want


hmm....doesn't need change.... arigato i like it
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

ke-ryu wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

i can edit if u want like change font top something u want


hmm....doesn't need change.... arigato i like it


lol kk

by the way are u good at like making banenrs and avi stuff??
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

hitsuguya21 wrote:


ke-ryu wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

i can edit if u want like change font top something u want


hmm....doesn't need change.... arigato i like it


lol kk

by the way are u good at like making banenrs and avi stuff??


hi got good news i can put mini pic ya!! send me a mini pic ill add it to original id and quick pls
shinigami
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where I Should Be...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
gomene...i'm not good at it..
okay i'll try to find one my mini pics...
You must be logged in to post.