First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 2/22/09
ATTENTION!!!! NEW MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!! NOW YOU GET TO CHOOSE 1 OF EACH 5 CHOICES!!!!

FILL IN THE FORM:

Username:
Name:
Age:
B-Day:
Fav Anime Guys: (pls keep it at least 5.....or write "and much more")
**Tell me wat membership card you want***
****UPLOAD UR OWN PIC***

******NEW MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!!!!!!!*******

DEATHNOTE CARD!!!!!


CODE GEASS CARD!!!!!!!!!


Here are the other ones.....

FIRST ONE...THE NORMAL ONE:



SECOND ONE....THE VAMPIRE KNIGHT CARD!




THIRD ONE.......THE TSUBASA CHRONICLE CARD:




FOURTH ONE......THE SHUGO CHARA CARD



AND THE FIFTH ONE...THE IKUTO CARD




Here is a sample:



Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/28/08
LIke mine.....its this:
more samples:





Posted 11/15/08
Username: anna_B
Name:Anna
Age:16
B-Day: 21st of May
Favorite Anime Guys: 2 many 2 count

( do u want me 2 get a pic 4 myself? )

thx
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

anna_B wrote:

Username: anna_B
Name:Anna
Age:16
B-Day: 21st of May
Favorite Anime Guys: 2 many 2 count

( do u want me 2 get a pic 4 myself? )

thx


should i choose the picture or you?!?! dont blame me if you dont like the picture i chose....lol (srry if i said tat in a rude way)

Member
42133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Username:animeangelxv
Name:Chelsy
Age:14
B-Day:april 23
Favorite Anime Guys natsume,zero and much more
pic


thanx oh and can u tell me when its done thanx ^^
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

animeangelXV wrote:

Username:animeangelxv
Name:Chelsy
Age:14
B-Day:april 23
Favorite Anime Guys natsume,zero and much more
pic


thanx oh and can u tell me when its done thanx ^^


chose a picture plz!!!

Posted 11/15/08

12909043 wrote:


anna_B wrote:

Username: anna_B
Name:Anna
Age:16
B-Day: 21st of May
Favorite Anime Guys: 2 many 2 count

( do u want me 2 get a pic 4 myself? )

thx


should i choose the picture or you?!?! dont blame me if you dont like the picture i chose....lol (srry if i said tat in a rude way)



dont worry here are some pics u can chose ur fav (if u want 2)

Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

anna_B wrote:


12909043 wrote:


anna_B wrote:

Username: anna_B
Name:Anna
Age:16
B-Day: 21st of May
Favorite Anime Guys: 2 many 2 count

( do u want me 2 get a pic 4 myself? )

thx


should i choose the picture or you?!?! dont blame me if you dont like the picture i chose....lol (srry if i said tat in a rude way)



dont worry here are some pics u can chose ur fav (if u want 2)


DONE!!!!



Posted 11/15/08

12909043 wrote:


anna_B wrote:


12909043 wrote:


anna_B wrote:

Username: anna_B
Name:Anna
Age:16
B-Day: 21st of May
Favorite Anime Guys: 2 many 2 count

( do u want me 2 get a pic 4 myself? )

thx


should i choose the picture or you?!?! dont blame me if you dont like the picture i chose....lol (srry if i said tat in a rude way)



dont worry here are some pics u can chose ur fav (if u want 2)


DONE!!!!





thx u soooooo much it lOOks great
Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

12909043 wrote:


animeangelXV wrote:

Username:animeangelxv
Name:Chelsy
Age:14
B-Day:april 23
Favorite Anime Guys natsume,zero and much more
pic


thanx oh and can u tell me when its done thanx ^^


chose a picture plz!!!



DONE!!!


Creator
12175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lapu-Lapu City,Ph...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Username: nezich
Name:cathlyn
Age:17
B-Day: Sept. 28
Favorite Anime Guys: ryoma,kyo,naruto...a lot...actually

konomi~chan.....please choose the pic that will be placed on my membership card.....

here are some photos....onegaishimasu.........



i think these ones are too big though just maybe.....



gomen if i placed a lot of pics.....*scratches head*

i can't really decide which one.....

arigato gozaimasu,konomi~chan.....!!!

^__^


Creator
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

nezich wrote:

Username: nezich
Name:cathlyn
Age:17
B-Day: Sept. 28
Favorite Anime Guys: ryoma,kyo,naruto...a lot...actually

konomi~chan.....please choose the pic that will be placed on my membership card.....

here are some photos....onegaishimasu.........



i think these ones are too big though just maybe.....



gomen if i placed a lot of pics.....*scratches head*

i can't really decide which one.....

arigato gozaimasu,konomi~chan.....!!!

^__^




DONE!!!!!!


Creator
12175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lapu-Lapu City,Ph...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

12909043 wrote:


nezich wrote:

Username: nezich
Name:cathlyn
Age:17
B-Day: Sept. 28
Favorite Anime Guys: ryoma,kyo,naruto...a lot...actually

konomi~chan.....please choose the pic that will be placed on my membership card.....

here are some photos....onegaishimasu.........



i think these ones are too big though just maybe.....



gomen if i placed a lot of pics.....*scratches head*

i can't really decide which one.....

arigato gozaimasu,konomi~chan.....!!!

^__^




DONE!!!!!!





domo arigato gozaimasu,konomi~chan......

it's really nice.....^__^
Posted 11/15/08
Username: dessajoy
Name: Dessa Joy
Age: 15
B-Day: April 4,1993
Favorite Anime Guys: takishima, ikuto, lelouch, natsume, kaname.....a lot....
pic:


28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Username:Mystique23
Name:Misty-chan
Age:14
B-Day:May 23
Favorite Anime Guys:Kazune, Ikuto, Len, Ryuuki,Syaoran..
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.