First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Is Robert Pattinson the Edward you Imagined?
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

I had hoped Count Chocula would play edward.


LOL ur d best...

30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
seriously, I don't find MY imaginary Edward to be the same as the actor.
My imaginary Edward is much paler and more handsome and more beautiful.

But then again, I imagined Carlisle to look like an american Gackt xD
And Jasper looked like a younger version of an american Gackt xD
And Jaspers hair is WTF

And the ones playing the Cullen parents LOOKS WAAAAY to old >_>

And Bella is not beautiful at all >_>

Oh, and I have complaints for everyone.

Maybe not Jacob, he looks cute(with short hair)

So, no, I dont like the choice for anyone >_> (except Jacob)

(gonna see the movie on friday~ MWAAAAAAAH..or was it saturday? The first time it shows atleast) ^__^
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

nope.
almost everyone liked the one in their heads' better.


yeahp .. you said it ..
the edward in my head is waay different ,,,
^__^ ^__^
when i read twilight .. i was picturing everyone in my head ..
then i saw that robert pattinson is playing edward ..
there goes my perfectly pictured edward ...
well ..its okaay though .. what can we do ?



2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

-MiSa- wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:

nope.
almost everyone liked the one in their heads' better.


yeahp .. you said it ..
the edward in my head is waay different ,,,
^__^ ^__^
when i read twilight .. i was picturing everyone in my head ..
then i saw that robert pattinson is playing edward ..
there goes my perfectly pictured edward ...
well ..its okaay though .. what can we do ?





hell yea me too. They all look different from my imagination.. That Robert guy looks plain -__- And Bella looks plain too..

29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

teaquila wrote:


-MiSa- wrote:


faeriedustgrl wrote:

nope.
almost everyone liked the one in their heads' better.


yeahp .. you said it ..
the edward in my head is waay different ,,,
^__^ ^__^
when i read twilight .. i was picturing everyone in my head ..
then i saw that robert pattinson is playing edward ..
there goes my perfectly pictured edward ...
well ..its okaay though .. what can we do ?





hell yea me too. They all look different from my imagination.. That Robert guy looks plain -__- And Bella looks plain too..



yeahp .. everyone is different in my head ..
i pictured rosalie more beautiful than the movie ..
Posted 11/16/08
not exactly
but he is fine
Posted 11/16/08
Should i watch Twilight at the cinema?
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
yepp...
edward is hot.
but my imaginary is hotter.

it isn't a big problem.
edward also ok
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

kottis wrote:

seriously, I don't find MY imaginary Edward to be the same as the actor.
My imaginary Edward is much paler and more handsome and more beautiful.

But then again, I imagined Carlisle to look like an american Gackt xD
And Jasper looked like a younger version of an american Gackt xD
And Jaspers hair is WTF

And the ones playing the Cullen parents LOOKS WAAAAY to old >_>

And Bella is not beautiful at all >_>

Oh, and I have complaints for everyone.

Maybe not Jacob, he looks cute(with short hair)

So, no, I dont like the choice for anyone >_> (except Jacob)

(gonna see the movie on friday~ MWAAAAAAAH..or was it saturday? The first time it shows atleast) ^__^


yeah .. when we picture them .. its waaaay different .. ^_^
rosalie .. edward .. ^_^ totally different !!
983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in Spain
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I don't like him
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Robert Pattinson is actually so much more handsome
than the person i imagined in my brain while reading twilight
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Howl's moving castle
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Nope, my Edward is hotter. And i don't like any of the other characters either, except for mabye the deer Edward hunts.
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i think hes pretty hot :} hes got the devilish eyes and pale skin that matches the whole vampire theme. although i did kind of expect him to have long black hair
Posted 11/16/08

Nyarth wrote:

Whats so bad about an english actor playing Edward in Twilight?


Damn, woman, they don't care that Robert is English. The give a shit about how "bad" his looks are.
2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

bleach-baby wrote:

Nope, my Edward is hotter. And i don't like any of the other characters either, except for mabye the deer Edward hunts.


deer? what deer? oh- lols. what about the mountain lion :O xDD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.