First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hentai (read firts post) generally appeals to what gender? Vote for your gender if you like hentai!
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Hentai rocks.

Especially Doujinshi, even though the art sometimes sucks.
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:

i love hentai and some people think it's disgusting , i feel sorry for them. Hentai is life


Well isn't hentai rape most of the time?


only if you want it to be
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Sutanari wrote:


willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:

i love hentai and some people think it's disgusting , i feel sorry for them. Hentai is life


Well isn't hentai rape most of the time?


only if you want it to be


Don't quite understand.
4457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:


willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:

i love hentai and some people think it's disgusting , i feel sorry for them. Hentai is life


Well isn't hentai rape most of the time?


only if you want it to be


Don't quite understand.


it all depends on what your watchin
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Sutanari wrote:


willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:


willby wrote:


Sutanari wrote:

i love hentai and some people think it's disgusting , i feel sorry for them. Hentai is life


Well isn't hentai rape most of the time?


only if you want it to be


Don't quite understand.


it all depends on what your watchin



Yeah I guess you are right. Actually i never watched it so its not up to me to make those kind of conclusions; it's just that I heard other people say it was all rape.
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
why do people pick guys? O.o i mean,girls are pervs somehow to..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.