Banner Request
Posted 11/15/08
request your banners here;

Text;
more text;

Crop;

Size;

Style;
Member
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/16/08
Text; anime fan clab!!
more text;free to join..

Crop;no

Size;big and alittle bit thiner

Style;like he groups profile photo!!
with stars,and with border!!


pic:

DONE by T4RYNheartsU
Posted 11/15/08
yah yah yah ! you requested something,
i was about to die or boredom,
>_<'
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

aNiMe_kAwAi_100 wrote:

Text; anime fan clab!!
more text;free to join..

Crop;no

Size;big and alittle bit thiner

Style;like he groups profile photo!!
with stars,and with border!!


pic:


hope you like it,
Member
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
wow nice!!!thx
Posted 11/15/08
sorry it's a bit smaller than her original
>//<
i hope you like it ^^
X3
if you do, feel free to request again,
X invite your friends,

>sakura-chi
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
request your banners here;

Text;KaWAii GrOuP
more text;join now

Crop;yes

Size;

Style;with stars,and with border
pic:


DONE by gleshillejacob
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / anywhere...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
request your banners here;

Text;Chattychatter
more text;

Crop;

Size;i dont care

Style;withs hearts!!!

pic:
im not sure...
just pic one ^.^

DONE by gleshillejacob
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08

anime_girl_94 wrote:

request your banners here;

Text;KaWAii GrOuP
more text;join now

Crop;yes

Size;

Style;with stars,and with border
pic:


umm... ur pic is already banner size... so i juz added words... it was my 1st tym to make one... so, ignore the ugliness?
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

chattychatter wrote:

request your banners here;

Text;Chattychatter
more text;

Crop;

Size;i dont care

Style;withs hearts!!!

pic:
im not sure...
just pic one ^.^


i chose something from your album... and ummm... sorry i didn't add any hearts


Posted 11/19/08

gleshillejacob wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:

request your banners here;

Text;KaWAii GrOuP
more text;join now

Crop;yes

Size;

Style;with stars,and with border
pic:


umm... ur pic is already banner size... so i juz added words... it was my 1st tym to make one... so, ignore the ugliness?


thanks ya soo much..^.~
You must be logged in to post.