First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Animes that completely sucked
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
Vampire Knight. The eye candy doesn't make up for the angstastic plot and annoying girl.

EDIT: I just noticed this like 2 days ago but apparently Guilty (with the help of the fangirls) clawed it's way to the "All-Time Crunchiest Anime" section. It's shit like VK that makes me friggin' loathe vampires. Goddammit
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
DBZ and Pokemon (Whats the one with the stupid duelling cards thing? Is it YU GI OH?)... Im holding judgement on Naruto 'cause I haven't seen it yet.

Pure CRAP-ulence!!!
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
mmm; latest ones were
Black cat ; didn't get my attention much
Kaze no Stigma - its boring, unoriginal, not funny, ecchi-wanna-be, gay action.
Posted 11/15/08
Busou friggin Renkin !!

seriosuly wtf..? xD
..the ending was toootally shocking =.=

*not impressed* xDD xP
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

PuppyHostess wrote:

Vampire Knight. The eye rape is made worse by the angstastic plot and annoying girl.


Fixed.

11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right


didn't think so if i may say so there is one problem with your logic :mellow:
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
shuffle memories and bokuro dokustu.
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right


didn't think so if i may say so there is one problem with your logic :mellow:


and there's no promblem with a person who likes randomness logic?
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right


didn't think so if i may say so there is one problem with your logic :mellow:


and there's no promblem with a person who likes randomness logic?


no there are several flaws in my logic but yours is well i am here you are there you simply cannot stop me from watchin' what anime i please
Posted 11/15/08

bobjohnson wrote:


PuppyHostess wrote:

Vampire Knight. The eye rape is made worse by the angstastic plot and annoying girl.


Fixed.



There's that too. Either way, it sucked
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right


didn't think so if i may say so there is one problem with your logic :mellow:


and there's no promblem with a person who likes randomness logic?


no there are several flaws in my logic but yours is well i am here you are there you simply cannot stop me from watchin' what anime i please


you can't stop me and i can't stop you lets leave it at that
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


luckycharmz227 wrote:

animes that you've seen then afterwards you feel like you wasted your time watching it. mine are
-da capo
-macademi wasshoi
-to love ru
-sukishyo


i disagree with macademi wasshoi but ............this maybe slightly contrevertial but cowboy bebop


how can you not agree it was random the plot is really nowhere


i like random and it's ecchi so d^-^


i like ecchi not random. and barely any ecchiness


i've only watched one ep sooooo.....hehe plus i like that dog-maid girl sexy


if you like ecchi watch ikki tousen all 3 seasons. not a single ep without ecchiness or watch sekirei


one problem i like ecchi but ikki tousen just crosses the line that show is fan-service with a plot


i like ikki tousen it didnt cross the line it made a line for ecchi


youre not gonna let this go are you?


no cause im right


didn't think so if i may say so there is one problem with your logic :mellow:


and there's no promblem with a person who likes randomness logic?


no there are several flaws in my logic but yours is well i am here you are there you simply cannot stop me from watchin' what anime i please


you can't stop me and i can't stop you lets leave it at that

good now that we have ended it truce?

i like you though you would be a great verbal sparing partner
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Bokura ga ita , i think it was a little bit boring with all this crying and the nagging that nanami was doing
and also
Green Green, i was bored to death with this anime. i haven;t watched all the ep. and i'm not gonna try finish this anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.