First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
To long to explain it up here so plz open and read
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

viking44 wrote:

All I've got to say is this:

1: You should consider improving your grammar. It'd make it easier for people to understand your point.

2: I can understand where you're coming at in human society, how woman are sometimes considered inferior and/or are judged way too much, but to put it into anime context is kinda lame. I mean, it's just a story. Plus, just because 2 animes do it, doesn't mean woman are discriminated against everywhere.


those was just example. i don't have time to sit here and list the hundred of different anime it happen in.
are sit here and list the millions of way ti happens in real life. It extremely annoying when i see this type of thing happen in real life. it a bit annoying when i see people do it to characters.

P.S. had a hard day getting out stress. I'm lazy and sick so for past 3 years been stuck at home and all school work done on computer. so today did 3 months of school work in 1 day so i am really stress out since i'm to lazy to do it when i'm suppose to. Uh and about grammar it mite get a bit better but never get really good that part of my brain when a baby was hurt. so English skill are bad. nothing else was affected. just speech and grammar uh and i mean 3 month in one subject
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:

Here the thing a Male character can do terrible things and be a total jerk
but every one says that okay he a good person are something like that.
However a female character can have the smallest flaw are something which have to be change a bit for it to become a flaw and every one says she evil and they dislike her.

I see this in real life as well all the time.

It like male are expected to be jerks and you just got to live with it and be understanding.
While females are expected to be perfect angels which if they have even the smallest flaw then you most right away their evil.

this just gets on my nerves.
what do you all think.

Of course i already know most of you does this even if you don't really realize it.


i think it's the other way around actually


sorry no it not.
i give some real life example
female have sex with more then one guy she a slut a guy does it he awesome.
female have kids and end up alone having to raise them they turn out bad she most have done something terrible to them.
male same thing uh he tried his best.

that only 2 of many way people act toward them.

now in anime.

Makoto he use 2 girl ended up making both insane. but every one made a girl in their minde at fault made it where she the evil one. Sekai. this anime is school days.

then vk zero is a fucking moron who yes had a terrible thing happened as a kid but get the fuck over it all ready. i mean how he treats vampires is like saying all of Russia is evil because some one from it killed my parents. plus he always wanting to die i mean shut the fuck up move on now he trying to kill yuuki. i see people always saying how great zero is. uh and he done a lot of other cruel things.
while i hear people say how evil yuuki is when how can you get nicer then her. I mean when she fig out zero was a vampire after being bitten by him most people be scared half to death run away instead she went to him and felt bad about how she said lvl E was scary before hand. Plus people say she annoying because she have not choosing when she have. it was always kaname she said over and over that she loves kaname zero a very good friend to her that's all.

this is just some very few examples of course some times a male character is treated bad for no reason but thats rear usually they treated good even if they idiot and very cruel.


sekai.....responsible......are you mad........it's makoto's fault leading those two poor girls astray i am happy with the ending makoto grrrrrrr 4^-^b(he did get killed iin the end right?)


a lot of people say Sekai is responsible but she not. Uh and yes Sekai killed makoto then the big boob girl killed Sekai and took makoto head on a boat out to sea and cuddle it saying we finally alone.
i just wise a stranger kidnap him rape him a guy did this then beat him to death then the girl realize he was a jerk and forget him. This is what i wanted to happen.


big boob girl (katsura) lol man i was fine until episode 5 up until then i was assuming that those "mistakes" he was making were innocent mastakes i have made one of the same mistakes my self with my ex-girlfriend and did i get the nice guy passno i had to beg for forgiveness for an hour (i was naiively beliving thait was one of my beloved romance comedy boy was i wrong) and then when he revealed his true self something awoke inside of me a desire for the girls to get away from him and an even stronger murderous intent seriously i think i understand your point
1671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where the river f...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:

Here the thing a Male character can do terrible things and be a total jerk
but every one says that okay he a good person are something like that.
However a female character can have the smallest flaw are something which have to be change a bit for it to become a flaw and every one says she evil and they dislike her.

I see this in real life as well all the time.

It like male are expected to be jerks and you just got to live with it and be understanding.
While females are expected to be perfect angels which if they have even the smallest flaw then you most right away their evil.

this just gets on my nerves.
what do you all think.

Of course i already know most of you does this even if you don't really realize it.


i think it's the other way around actually


sorry no it not.
i give some real life example
female have sex with more then one guy she a slut a guy does it he awesome.
female have kids and end up alone having to raise them they turn out bad she most have done something terrible to them.
male same thing uh he tried his best.

that only 2 of many way people act toward them.

now in anime.

Makoto he use 2 girl ended up making both insane. but every one made a girl in their minde at fault made it where she the evil one. Sekai. this anime is school days.

then vk zero is a fucking moron who yes had a terrible thing happened as a kid but get the fuck over it all ready. i mean how he treats vampires is like saying all of Russia is evil because some one from it killed my parents. plus he always wanting to die i mean shut the fuck up move on now he trying to kill yuuki. i see people always saying how great zero is. uh and he done a lot of other cruel things.
while i hear people say how evil yuuki is when how can you get nicer then her. I mean when she fig out zero was a vampire after being bitten by him most people be scared half to death run away instead she went to him and felt bad about how she said lvl E was scary before hand. Plus people say she annoying because she have not choosing when she have. it was always kaname she said over and over that she loves kaname zero a very good friend to her that's all.

this is just some very few examples of course some times a male character is treated bad for no reason but thats rear usually they treated good even if they idiot and very cruel.


ah i c...its basically sum biased stff. Boys r expected to be tough(not rlly jerks) and girls r supose to be innocent, nice, and all that. Well i think is just how ppl function??
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
cool story bro

sage
1671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where the river f...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:

Here the thing a Male character can do terrible things and be a total jerk
but every one says that okay he a good person are something like that.
However a female character can have the smallest flaw are something which have to be change a bit for it to become a flaw and every one says she evil and they dislike her.

I see this in real life as well all the time.

It like male are expected to be jerks and you just got to live with it and be understanding.
While females are expected to be perfect angels which if they have even the smallest flaw then you most right away their evil.

this just gets on my nerves.
what do you all think.

Of course i already know most of you does this even if you don't really realize it.


i think it's the other way around actually


sorry no it not.
i give some real life example
female have sex with more then one guy she a slut a guy does it he awesome.
female have kids and end up alone having to raise them they turn out bad she most have done something terrible to them.
male same thing uh he tried his best.

that only 2 of many way people act toward them.

now in anime.

Makoto he use 2 girl ended up making both insane. but every one made a girl in their minde at fault made it where she the evil one. Sekai. this anime is school days.

then vk zero is a fucking moron who yes had a terrible thing happened as a kid but get the fuck over it all ready. i mean how he treats vampires is like saying all of Russia is evil because some one from it killed my parents. plus he always wanting to die i mean shut the fuck up move on now he trying to kill yuuki. i see people always saying how great zero is. uh and he done a lot of other cruel things.
while i hear people say how evil yuuki is when how can you get nicer then her. I mean when she fig out zero was a vampire after being bitten by him most people be scared half to death run away instead she went to him and felt bad about how she said lvl E was scary before hand. Plus people say she annoying because she have not choosing when she have. it was always kaname she said over and over that she loves kaname zero a very good friend to her that's all.

this is just some very few examples of course some times a male character is treated bad for no reason but thats rear usually they treated good even if they idiot and very cruel.


sekai.....responsible......are you mad........it's makoto's fault leading those two poor girls astray i am happy with the ending makoto grrrrrrr 4^-^b(he did get killed iin the end right?)


a lot of people say Sekai is responsible but she not. Uh and yes Sekai killed makoto then the big boob girl killed Sekai and took makoto head on a boat out to sea and cuddle it saying we finally alone.
i just wise a stranger kidnap him rape him a guy did this then beat him to death then the girl realize he was a jerk and forget him. This is what i wanted to happen.


big boob girl (katsura) lol man i was fine until episode 5 up until then i was assuming that those "mistakes" he was making were innocent mastakes i have made one of the same mistakes my self with my ex-girlfriend and did i get the nice guy passno i had to beg for forgiveness for an hour (i was naiively beliving thait was one of my beloved romance comedy boy was i wrong) and then when he revealed his true self something awoke inside of me a desire for the girls to get away from him and an even stronger murderous intent seriously i think i understand your point


whoa when did this get into a school days topic?
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Tyrlan wrote:

theres a simple term for it, "stereotyping".
Society has a tendency to label each individual using labels, which maybe be appropriate or not
same goes for anime


sorry you thinking of the wrong thing. This is about people being sexist
not about being labor
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

gplugia wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:

Here the thing a Male character can do terrible things and be a total jerk
but every one says that okay he a good person are something like that.
However a female character can have the smallest flaw are something which have to be change a bit for it to become a flaw and every one says she evil and they dislike her.

I see this in real life as well all the time.

It like male are expected to be jerks and you just got to live with it and be understanding.
While females are expected to be perfect angels which if they have even the smallest flaw then you most right away their evil.

this just gets on my nerves.
what do you all think.

Of course i already know most of you does this even if you don't really realize it.


i think it's the other way around actually


sorry no it not.
i give some real life example
female have sex with more then one guy she a slut a guy does it he awesome.
female have kids and end up alone having to raise them they turn out bad she most have done something terrible to them.
male same thing uh he tried his best.

that only 2 of many way people act toward them.

now in anime.

Makoto he use 2 girl ended up making both insane. but every one made a girl in their minde at fault made it where she the evil one. Sekai. this anime is school days.

then vk zero is a fucking moron who yes had a terrible thing happened as a kid but get the fuck over it all ready. i mean how he treats vampires is like saying all of Russia is evil because some one from it killed my parents. plus he always wanting to die i mean shut the fuck up move on now he trying to kill yuuki. i see people always saying how great zero is. uh and he done a lot of other cruel things.
while i hear people say how evil yuuki is when how can you get nicer then her. I mean when she fig out zero was a vampire after being bitten by him most people be scared half to death run away instead she went to him and felt bad about how she said lvl E was scary before hand. Plus people say she annoying because she have not choosing when she have. it was always kaname she said over and over that she loves kaname zero a very good friend to her that's all.

this is just some very few examples of course some times a male character is treated bad for no reason but thats rear usually they treated good even if they idiot and very cruel.


sekai.....responsible......are you mad........it's makoto's fault leading those two poor girls astray i am happy with the ending makoto grrrrrrr 4^-^b(he did get killed iin the end right?)


a lot of people say Sekai is responsible but she not. Uh and yes Sekai killed makoto then the big boob girl killed Sekai and took makoto head on a boat out to sea and cuddle it saying we finally alone.
i just wise a stranger kidnap him rape him a guy did this then beat him to death then the girl realize he was a jerk and forget him. This is what i wanted to happen.


big boob girl (katsura) lol man i was fine until episode 5 up until then i was assuming that those "mistakes" he was making were innocent mastakes i have made one of the same mistakes my self with my ex-girlfriend and did i get the nice guy passno i had to beg for forgiveness for an hour (i was naiively beliving thait was one of my beloved romance comedy boy was i wrong) and then when he revealed his true self something awoke inside of me a desire for the girls to get away from him and an even stronger murderous intent seriously i think i understand your point


whoa when did this get into a school days topic?

he brought it up and i am just sayin' what i think

3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

gplugia wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:


ancestralbattlebrother3 wrote:


cloudji wrote:

Here the thing a Male character can do terrible things and be a total jerk
but every one says that okay he a good person are something like that.
However a female character can have the smallest flaw are something which have to be change a bit for it to become a flaw and every one says she evil and they dislike her.

I see this in real life as well all the time.

It like male are expected to be jerks and you just got to live with it and be understanding.
While females are expected to be perfect angels which if they have even the smallest flaw then you most right away their evil.

this just gets on my nerves.
what do you all think.

Of course i already know most of you does this even if you don't really realize it.


i think it's the other way around actually


sorry no it not.
i give some real life example
female have sex with more then one guy she a slut a guy does it he awesome.
female have kids and end up alone having to raise them they turn out bad she most have done something terrible to them.
male same thing uh he tried his best.

that only 2 of many way people act toward them.

now in anime.

Makoto he use 2 girl ended up making both insane. but every one made a girl in their minde at fault made it where she the evil one. Sekai. this anime is school days.

then vk zero is a fucking moron who yes had a terrible thing happened as a kid but get the fuck over it all ready. i mean how he treats vampires is like saying all of Russia is evil because some one from it killed my parents. plus he always wanting to die i mean shut the fuck up move on now he trying to kill yuuki. i see people always saying how great zero is. uh and he done a lot of other cruel things.
while i hear people say how evil yuuki is when how can you get nicer then her. I mean when she fig out zero was a vampire after being bitten by him most people be scared half to death run away instead she went to him and felt bad about how she said lvl E was scary before hand. Plus people say she annoying because she have not choosing when she have. it was always kaname she said over and over that she loves kaname zero a very good friend to her that's all.

this is just some very few examples of course some times a male character is treated bad for no reason but thats rear usually they treated good even if they idiot and very cruel.


sekai.....responsible......are you mad........it's makoto's fault leading those two poor girls astray i am happy with the ending makoto grrrrrrr 4^-^b(he did get killed iin the end right?)


a lot of people say Sekai is responsible but she not. Uh and yes Sekai killed makoto then the big boob girl killed Sekai and took makoto head on a boat out to sea and cuddle it saying we finally alone.
i just wise a stranger kidnap him rape him a guy did this then beat him to death then the girl realize he was a jerk and forget him. This is what i wanted to happen.


big boob girl (katsura) lol man i was fine until episode 5 up until then i was assuming that those "mistakes" he was making were innocent mastakes i have made one of the same mistakes my self with my ex-girlfriend and did i get the nice guy passno i had to beg for forgiveness for an hour (i was naiively beliving thait was one of my beloved romance comedy boy was i wrong) and then when he revealed his true self something awoke inside of me a desire for the girls to get away from him and an even stronger murderous intent seriously i think i understand your point


whoa when did this get into a school days topic?


it not i was just explain a small thing to him it over now
25337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Whoah, thanks for sticking up for the girls OP.
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself became the villain.i get to lose those things.
you'll hunt me.you'll condemn me.set the dogs on me.because that's whats needs to happen.because sometimes the truth isn't good enough.
sometimes people deserves more.
sometimes people deserves to have their faith rewarded.

because he can take it
because he's not a hero
he's a silent guardian
a watchful protector
a dark knight

20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
i think it depends on the person who's judging.
Posted 11/15/08
What Masochistic Pigs Soceity Has Decided to Conform to.
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IN a ALTERNATE di...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
i agree bc i guy can have many girlfriends and be called a playa
but wen a girl does it she is called a hoe
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I think I sort of understood what you were saying, but if you can please use comprehendable English.

And I disagree. You hear alot about strong, independant, and even rude anime girls that people really enjoy watching. However, guys like that are often looked down upon. Think about School Days.
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
yea gets on my nerves to, but this is a world currently with men in charge tho there are female leaders, well just me i just look for the best in people though friends alway mess with me since im a guy and im to nice, guess gatta find non jock friends but then again that mean more fights sweet, srry off topic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.