First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Disscussion
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
Ooo's theres a CS4 now? kewlies ! So wenever you have time jus get some piccies n turn 'em into icons n post 'em up in the mod icon request ! kee kee's ? =P Try n make 'em arond the same size as the others.. !

EDIT:

I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on this.. The quote that was submitted today:
Reno: "We may be retreating, but were still victorious!"
She said it was from VII, it's actually from Advent Children, right.. ?
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

jakari wrote:

Ooo's theres a CS4 now? kewlies ! So wenever you have time jus get some piccies n turn 'em into icons n post 'em up in the mod icon request ! kee kee's ? =P Try n make 'em arond the same size as the others.. !

EDIT:

I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on this.. The quote that was submitted today:
Reno: "We may be retreating, but were still victorious!"
She said it was from VII, it's actually from Advent Children, right.. ?


VII..i think..i've heard something like that somewhere in VII..
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

mrfinalfantasy wrote:


jakari wrote:

Ooo's theres a CS4 now? kewlies ! So wenever you have time jus get some piccies n turn 'em into icons n post 'em up in the mod icon request ! kee kee's ? =P Try n make 'em arond the same size as the others.. !

EDIT:

I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on this.. The quote that was submitted today:
Reno: "We may be retreating, but were still victorious!"
She said it was from VII, it's actually from Advent Children, right.. ?


VII..i think..i've heard something like that somewhere in VII..


Really?? Dam I gotta go change it now... xD thanx tho, what're you up to? =P
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

jakari wrote:


mrfinalfantasy wrote:


jakari wrote:

Ooo's theres a CS4 now? kewlies ! So wenever you have time jus get some piccies n turn 'em into icons n post 'em up in the mod icon request ! kee kee's ? =P Try n make 'em arond the same size as the others.. !

EDIT:

I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on this.. The quote that was submitted today:
Reno: "We may be retreating, but were still victorious!"
She said it was from VII, it's actually from Advent Children, right.. ?


VII..i think..i've heard something like that somewhere in VII..


Really?? Dam I gotta go change it now... xD thanx tho, what're you up to? =P


reinstallations of EVERY SINGLE SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE BEFORE
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

mrfinalfantasy wrote:


jakari wrote:


mrfinalfantasy wrote:


jakari wrote:

Ooo's theres a CS4 now? kewlies ! So wenever you have time jus get some piccies n turn 'em into icons n post 'em up in the mod icon request ! kee kee's ? =P Try n make 'em arond the same size as the others.. !

EDIT:

I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on this.. The quote that was submitted today:
Reno: "We may be retreating, but were still victorious!"
She said it was from VII, it's actually from Advent Children, right.. ?


VII..i think..i've heard something like that somewhere in VII..


Really?? Dam I gotta go change it now... xD thanx tho, what're you up to? =P


reinstallations of EVERY SINGLE SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE BEFORE


Aws, cuza your compie probs.. ? I'm sorry, that sounds like it really sux.. =/
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
Hey Jakari!
this is to you...and since your like in charge of ID's and all....its your decision....so say NO...and be honest if you disagree cause it be to much trouble or w/e
But...just a thought....what do you think bout adding instead of Status for the membership card
..we do Fav FF instead?....

and instead of the FF Logos What about like a Character Head Shot of there choice?

Let me know what you think ok?

@ All Mods!
im thinking of making FF badges?......like monthly?.........something similar to the Philippines Group Ones....
What do you guys think of this?

-RpGJuNki3




Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
hms.. it sounds like a good idea but how bout we do that like nx month ! n make them the new ID Cards~ Since our current ones are still kinda new.. heehee's. Ohs, and also one of the ppls who requested a card also thought maybe we should put likes n dislikes on there, too.. Idk if it'll fit tho.. I'll start workin' on a lil sumthin' now for us to look at.. !

And I think badges sound kewl !! N I beleive thats your expertise, RpG.. ! ; ]
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Well..What i'm currently trying to do is update the pictures as much as possible
and remove pictures that
make no sense at all and pics that are repeated..>o<..
I mean, is what i'm doing ok guyz..?..
No one seems to be interested in them new picx...D'x
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Haha yea i saw that too...and i was thinking the same thing...that it be really hard to fit...xD
so i started thinking only the essential ;D

@ Lunar : Yea dude i read them!! xD....though i think it be better if you put it on the front page!...
and put some info for ppls to understand the pictures....xD

-RpGJuNki3


Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Kee kee's so jus to make sure, we'll do;
Username
Name
Fav FF
Likes/Dislikes?

Dropping
-Age
-FF Logo
-Quotes.. ?

Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:

@ Lunar : Yea dude i read them!! xD....though i think it be better if you put it on the front page!...
and put some info for ppls to understand the pictures....xD

-RpGJuNki3




LOL..My bad..?..Hmm...it's really hard to find informations and translations..but..I will try when i have time..
but just try to go to Gamekyo.com for more information..
.,,I mean...that's where i get all these pictures and resources..x']

Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

jakari wrote:

Kee kee's so jus to make sure, we'll do;
Username
Name
Fav FF
Likes/Dislikes?

Dropping
-Age
-FF Logo
-Quotes.. ?



Well i honestly i dont really get the likes and dislikes?....what would you exactly put there?
and i actually liked age and the quotes idea! =P

-RpGJuNki3


Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


jakari wrote:

Kee kee's so jus to make sure, we'll do;
Username
Name
Fav FF
Likes/Dislikes?

Dropping
-Age
-FF Logo
-Quotes.. ?



Well i honestly i dont really get the likes and dislikes?....what would you exactly put there?
and i actually liked age and the quotes idea! =P

-RpGJuNki3




Oh reallies??? Well this is a rough idea I came up with, lemme kno what you think.. !

Guide:

1. Is sorta like group status..
M - Member
M+ - Moderator
C - Creator
The lvl's would go by how many badges you have, I was thinkn' maybe like +1lvl every 2 badges or sumthin' like that.


2. Is where the badges would go.. obviously shrunken down a bit, or maybe jus some sort of preview.

3. is the Char headshot

4. is the group logo ! =P

So whatchya guys think.. ? =o Tell me what I should change n stuffs.. background.. ?

Oh's ! And you said you liked the quotes n Age.. ? I think we could replace likes n dislikes but only with one.. so which ! .. ?
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Dude!! Jakari i love it! =D

its looks like some type of trading battle card xD...haha i think its perfect for a the FF fans haha

So here are my feelings on the numberd
1. I love the idea!!! keeps them active!!...though when they do get a higher lvl...its gonna be a bitch to keep updating there card xD (u sure ur up for that?? ill help when i can if you do decide)
2. The badges on the card is koo...just once again alot of work to update...and haha i was thinking what happens when i make so many badges out that its so difficult to fit xD (also we gotta think of an idea to hand the badges out?....FF questions maybe?....ummm hidden stuff on the Front page so who ever finds it gets a badge?..xD idunno...still gotta think xD
3. Perrrfect! =)
4. As for the group logo...i actually have a logo that i was wondering if we can use instead? what do you think bout that? =)
Likes and Dislikes. haha....i still dont know bout this one....
i actually think ppl would rather have a quote then likes and dislikes...but thast me

But yes jakari once again...kickass job!!...u never cease to amaze me! =D

-RpGJuNki3
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
heehee's thanx !

1. I was thinkin' jus update the cards every month (obviously only the one of ppl who get badges !).

2. Maybe once there are too many badges to fit we can start usin' roman numeral's to keep track, so you kno, V if they have five, how bout that? And Yeah ! I'd love some help ! We'll sort out how to split the work up later.. As for how badges are distributed.. maybe some sort of special event members have to paricipate in every month.. ?

And we'll send out news letters or sumthin'.. about the new event. Thing is you can only send mssg's to 20 ppl at a time.. which is pretty annoying.. But I think we should have ppl sign up for the news letter ! So we'll get the ppl who are intrested, not jus randomness. Well a lil randomness wont hurt.. =P


Ideas for events:

3. Woooohooo !!

4. Send your logo my way ~! And sure, I'll replace likes and dislikes with the quotes !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.