First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Disscussion
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


jakari wrote:

Well there were these Idea's~

Main Page Tresure hunt (that sounded like a good idea!)
FF Interveiw ! (maybe ask members a series of Q's bout an FF game/anime)
FF Trivia ! (Set up Q's for members to challenge eachother in a battle of FF knowledge [maybe top 3 get badges.. ? Or 5?])

Oh man.. those sound so exciting.. heehee. But I still wanu see what the other mods can come up with..
Then again, it's already the 2nd. We should start sumthin' now if were gona, or wait till the new year~


oh yea forgot we talked bout this already xD kickass

ok blahh....well...actually those seem like too much effort for the first badge
....i think we have to ease the members into joining this "collect them all" game xD once they have the first one...they have more of an incentive to try and get the next xD
so how bout the first one just be.....and you can add this to the id forum when you start handing them out
but all the member has to do to earn the badge....is maybe write "FF-Badge" in a wall post? hahah =P

its simple?...and then we can keep track of who actually deserves it xD
i dunno wat do you think?
oh and dont wrry im resizing the FF1 icons still....just havent had time to finish...so expect those =D

oh yea....one more thing.........you do too much!....TAKE A VACATION ALREADY SHHHESSH!!

-RpGJuNki3


Thanx thanx ! I'll just take this whole month off then ! ; ]
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
go create a new post! this is gonna be funny.."who's your favourite FF character OTHER than cloud strife!" damn..that sounds really sarcastic haha!
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
but wow..something like what you guys are discussing..its gonna be a lil hard to well..create something like that don't you think?..sides..for the trivia..we gotta find someone who is REALLY REALLY good at it..the games..though cannot be easy nor can it can be to hard..it must be just nice..Treasure hunt..is not a good idea i think..but hey i am just expressing my opinion..well..the coolest would be the FF trivia..oh yeah..recently you guys created..the picture thingy..gotta stress..OWN PICTURE..i mean..well..like for example..in NARUTO forum..there's this picture competition monthly..that's a good way..but something original..well..i have no idea..but! in the picture competition in Naruto's group..most pictures i can 100% guess that none of them are made by the one who posted it..cause..well..i checked out most websites..and found those posted pictures..well..we gotta stress originality over copyrighted images..only for the DRAW YOUR FINAL FANTASY THING..
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
hmm..trivia..well..it just came into my head..FF QUESTIONAIRE CUM FF IQ TEST sounds cool..a list of maybe..20-30Questions?..and well..a person can be ranked..Final Fantasy Newbie if they get less than 5..final fantasy kings at 25 and above..and of course..god at full marks..seems interesting rite???
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

mrfinalfantasy wrote:

hmm..trivia..well..it just came into my head..FF QUESTIONAIRE CUM FF IQ TEST sounds cool..a list of maybe..20-30Questions?..and well..a person can be ranked..Final Fantasy Newbie if they get less than 5..final fantasy kings at 25 and above..and of course..god at full marks..seems interesting rite???


Yeahs ! Like in Game Informer? Lolz. But we should create it on another site and ppl's ranking will go up there.
That way no1 can just look at other ppls answers~

The Director of this other group I'm a mod for did that, but it was just for fun, not a contest or anything~ And I think only your first results from taking the quiz counts.

Click here to see the quiz. You can also create a quiz from that link.. ! You should be incharge of the quiz, MrFF ! ; ]

But maybe you should make the rankings more FF-ish.. ?
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

jakari wrote:


mrfinalfantasy wrote:

hmm..trivia..well..it just came into my head..FF QUESTIONAIRE CUM FF IQ TEST sounds cool..a list of maybe..20-30Questions?..and well..a person can be ranked..Final Fantasy Newbie if they get less than 5..final fantasy kings at 25 and above..and of course..god at full marks..seems interesting rite???


Yeahs ! Like in Game Informer? Lolz. But we should create it on another site and ppl's ranking will go up there.
That way no1 can just look at other ppls answers~

The Director of this other group I'm a mod for did that, but it was just for fun, not a contest or anything~ And I think only your first results from taking the quiz counts.

Click here
to see the quiz. You can also create a quiz from that link.. ! You should be incharge of the quiz, MrFF ! ; ]

But maybe you should make the rankings more FF-ish.. ?


Interesting..rankings could be like..Blob (those bluish colored monsters who can only die easily from magic attacks and i bet they are stupid too XD) for the losers..XD..Professor Cid (well..cids are doctors and Professors..and they are really smart) for the Winners..
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
to see the quiz. You can also create a quiz from that link.. ! You should be incharge of the quiz, MrFF ! ; ]

But maybe you should make the rankings more FF-ish.. ?


Interesting..rankings could be like..Blob (those bluish colored monsters who can only die easily from magic attacks and i bet they are stupid too XD) for the losers..XD..Professor Cid (well..cids are doctors and Professors..and they are really smart) for the Winners..

Heehee's those sound good ! Whata bout for inbetweener's? =P
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
haha dude the resident evil quiz is funny xD

if any of you guys r down to make a quiz be my guest haha
but im to dam lazy for that ;P

-RpGJuNki3
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
Lolz, I think we should leave it to MrFF ! =P Unless theres someone else who wants to intervien.. ? Maybe an FF Mod showdown of knowledge to see who should make the quiz.. ???? No.. ? No.. Sorry, I guess I let my imagination run wild, hahahah.
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
well..if you'd like me to do it..it'll take time..since i gotta go back and gather materials for the questionnaire..gotta try and make it SOOO hard..even RPGJUNKI3 will go take a crap..XD..hahah!
Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

mrfinalfantasy wrote:

well..if you'd like me to do it..it'll take time..since i gotta go back and gather materials for the questionnaire..gotta try and make it SOOO hard..even RPGJUNKI3 will go take a crap..XD..hahah!


hahaha...oh dude....my memory sux!... when it comes to quizzes i blank man...haha xD im already shitting bricks thinking bout it xD.....
Damit!....wheres Secret when you need her??.......
i doubt she'd quiver at the thought of an FF Questionnaire....xD

-RpGJuNki3
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


mrfinalfantasy wrote:

well..if you'd like me to do it..it'll take time..since i gotta go back and gather materials for the questionnaire..gotta try and make it SOOO hard..even RPGJUNKI3 will go take a crap..XD..hahah!


hahaha...oh dude....my memory sux!... when it comes to quizzes i blank man...haha xD im already shitting bricks thinking bout it xD.....
Damit!....wheres Secret when you need her??.......
i doubt she'd quiver at the thought of an FF Questionnaire....xD

-RpGJuNki3


EXACTLY! WHERE'S SECRET WHEN WE NEED HER!!!???? if she knows about this..i'll bet she'll roll up her sleeve and bombard us with tough questions..sheesh..well..JAKARI! since we're mods and creators and all..lets do this together much better aite? sides i already thought of Question 1.

"the most controversial scene occurred in Final Fantasy X..what scene was it?"

Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Ooo's ! oo's ! this is like a fun lil mini game jus for the mods~ heehee's ^^ hows bout..

"What were the animals in FF VIII's D-District prison called?" heeheehehee's ! ^o^
Standing Creator
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Uhm, I was wondering.. we can change the members status to somthing else instead of members.

Like maybe sumthing like what ManZ was saying.. we could call them FF Minions or sumthing, and instead of it saying their members, it'll say their FF Minions,

we can also change our position titles. What do you guys think?
Moderator
1960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
ah..hey..that's a new question for me..good..i actually forget about that animal..seriously..i even forget what kind of animal the OTHER headmaster in Balamb Garden is..sheesh..and kind to think of it..the last final fantasy i played recently was Final Fantasy VIIII...AH!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.