First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Get Your Jobs Here!
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/17/08
Get your Jobs here! =D Pick up to 3! =D
For store owner please go to the Store Forum!
Also Owners does not count as a job! XDD

Please fill this out!

Name:
Username:
Job:


~Jobs~



~Teachers~
(Only 1 Teacher for Each)
Math:
Science: kinomoto123
Language Arts: youppi_anime
Reading:
Japanese: Itachi408
French: youppi_anime
Spanish:
Chinese: katrina10125
Music (Singing, violin, etc): AngelCloud22


~Extra~
Hired Merchants (ALOT XDD): auditionange - Waitress at Cafe Hana
(Please send a PM to the person who owns the store and ask them if you can be hired to the Job of their store!)
Idol (Only 1): AngelCloud22
Students (ALOT AGAIN O_o): AngelCloud22 icypurple

Designer: AyumiNazu

~More Coming Soon~
Member
4196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Kiel Schneider
Username: Itachi408
Job: Japanese teacher
Posted 11/16/08

itachi408 wrote:

Name: Kiel Schneider
Username: Itachi408
Job: Japanese teacher


Ok! X3
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Hiroko
Username: Azurifangirl198
Job: Can I be a cafe owner plz?
Posted 11/16/08
Name: youppi-chan
Username: youppi_anime
Job: french teacher or language arts teacher~
Posted 11/16/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Name: Hiroko
Username: Azurifangirl198
Job: Can I be a cafe owner plz?





youppi_anime wrote:

Name: youppi-chan
Username: youppi_anime
Job: french teacher or language arts teacher~


Sure!-Azuri

You can be both if want to!-youppi
Posted 11/16/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Name: Hiroko
Username: Azurifangirl198
Job: Can I be a cafe owner plz?





youppi_anime wrote:

Name: youppi-chan
Username: youppi_anime
Job: french teacher or language arts teacher~


Sure!-Azuri

You can be both if want to!-youppi


okaii thx~

Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Name:Anna-chan
Username:katrina10125
Job:Chinese teacher
Posted 11/16/08

katrina10125 wrote:

Name:Anna-chan
Username:katrina10125
Job:Chinese teacher


Ok! =D
Posted 11/16/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


katrina10125 wrote:

Name:Anna-chan
Username:katrina10125
Job:Chinese teacher


Ok! =D


Thanx!
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Berrii
Username: icypurple
Job: Student
Posted 11/16/08
Name: Zoey
Username: rengade36
Job: Spanish teacher
Member
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Name: Ayumi Nazu
Username: AyumiNazu
Job: can i be a designer?
Posted 11/17/08

icypurple wrote:

Name: Berrii
Username: icypurple
Job: Student





renagade36 wrote:

Name: Zoey
Username: rengade36
Job: Spanish teacher





AyumiNazu wrote:

Name: Ayumi Nazu
Username: AyumiNazu
Job: can i be a designer?


Sure! =D
Posted 11/17/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Name: Hiroko
Username: Azurifangirl198
Job: Can I be a cafe owner plz?





youppi_anime wrote:

Name: youppi-chan
Username: youppi_anime
Job: french teacher or language arts teacher~





katrina10125 wrote:

Name:Anna-chan
Username:katrina10125
Job:Chinese teacher





icypurple wrote:

Name: Berrii
Username: icypurple
Job: Student





renagade36 wrote:

Name: Zoey
Username: rengade36
Job: Spanish teacher





AyumiNazu wrote:

Name: Ayumi Nazu
Username: AyumiNazu
Job: can i be a designer?


Mina! Please go make a RPG Character! X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.