First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Any class pranks to do on teacher?
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
School's almost over so our class is all about playing pranks on our teacher on the last day of school. We were gonna write him a phony love letter but another teacher who was gonna help us blabbed by accident so we can't do that. We're gonna hang streamers on his car, do synchronised coughing and a major surprise karaoke party... We're also thinking on doing a spontaneous musical performance in the middle of a lesson when our teacher's not expecting it at all.

An example of this, (except this one's done in a food court. Not by me... unfortunately...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

Anyone here did any pranks on their teacher with desirable results? Or just have any fantasies or ideas on this?

List here with details! (If stuffed... xD...)

PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate. I couldn't find any other topics the same as this... ...
...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
anything firecrackers is guaranteed to succeed, even if it backfires.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/16/08


Do it Faggot!
Posted 3/31/09
I wanna somehow get my English teacher to say "I am Sofa King We Todd Ed." Although I'll probably get in trouble.

And, a lot of people know that one.
Posted 3/31/09

macphapie wrote:



Do it Faggot!


Those aren't pranks.
Get a few cans of silly string and fill up one of his drawers with it.
I mean fucking FILL it.
Like no gaps.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
^ I wonder what interests flourlove has for her to revive this thread O.o
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
Flour & Eggs & Water.
That's What My High School Was All About.
Posted 3/31/09
if you have a progector get the remote and turn it on in the middle of a lecture

its even better if you have a radio.

dont do anything too evil, save that for graduation.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Whoopie Cushion
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Coffee mug/can filled with pests? Spiders, cock roaches, Centipedes, Millipedes, Worms, Caterpillars, Crickets, Grasshoppers, Ants. My brother told a some kid in his class to do this back in elementary and he actually did it. The teacher opened it and..yeah
Posted 3/31/09
slide a credit card down her ass cheeks.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Reverse the doorknob so the lock is on the outside then when she's inside the classroom close the door and lock her inside the room.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


macphapie wrote:



Do it Faggot!


Those aren't pranks.
Get a few cans of silly string and fill up one of his drawers with it.
I mean fucking FILL it.
Like no gaps.


Spiders in the drawers or maybe a snake, those are better then silly string. You have much to learn my young apprentice.
Posted 3/31/09

Allhailodin wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


macphapie wrote:



Do it Faggot!


Those aren't pranks.
Get a few cans of silly string and fill up one of his drawers with it.
I mean fucking FILL it.
Like no gaps.


Spiders in the drawers or maybe a snake, those are better then silly string. You have much to learn my young apprentice.

That could get you suspended from scripting college, my antisocial soon-to-be-shooting-rampage.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

WellHungStallion wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


WellHungStallion wrote:


macphapie wrote:



Do it Faggot!


Those aren't pranks.
Get a few cans of silly string and fill up one of his drawers with it.
I mean fucking FILL it.
Like no gaps.


Spiders in the drawers or maybe a snake, those are better then silly string. You have much to learn my young apprentice.

That could get you suspended from scripting college, my antisocial soon-to-be-shooting-rampage.


While yes it could, it's still better then silly string, hell even a harmless frog would be better then silly string, besides you just get a garter snake, those things are harmless. My rather misunderstood friend.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.