First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The end
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Well it seemed kinda quiet here in the group so i thought id post a random topic!
This one is called 'the end' and its what it is basically what do u all think the end to naruto is gonna be? Will he become hokage? Will sasuke die like i hope?
Moderator
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Yeah!!
I h0pe he'll b d hokage!!
n sasuke shud DIE
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

byakuyalovers92 wrote:

Yeah!!
I h0pe he'll b d hokage!!
n sasuke shud DIE


i like ur thinking
no worries peeps naruto as future hokage has already been decided:
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Naruto: TTATT I killed Sasuke! Well now I have to honor his spirit and become hokage to make the world a better place.

Sakura: ........=___= # NARUTOOOOOOO

Sai:
Moderator
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:


byakuyalovers92 wrote:

Yeah!!
I h0pe he'll b d hokage!!
n sasuke shud DIE


i like ur thinking
no worries peeps naruto as future hokage has already been decided:


haha~~
ya rite^^
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:

Naruto: TTATT I killed Sasuke! Well now I have to honor his spirit and become hokage to make the world a better place.

Sakura: ........=___= # NARUTOOOOOOO

Sai: :)


sorry im afraid naruto was not the real murderer of sasuke-kun
twas I my friend ^^
OMG i cant taste my food...damned cold
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.
Moderator
10049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / ヅバイ
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
In the end!!Tsunade rox!!!
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:

lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.


actually my claim was that it was I as in ME mwuhahahahahahahahaha would u like me to elaborate on how i destroyed him?
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

secretpearl wrote:

In the end!!Tsunade rox!!!


lol shes actually an old wrinkly woman....ahahha
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:

lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.


actually my claim was that it was I as in ME mwuhahahahahahahahaha would u like me to elaborate on how i destroyed him?


please do <3
Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:

lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.


actually my claim was that it was I as in ME mwuhahahahahahahahaha would u like me to elaborate on how i destroyed him?


please do <3


ok so sasuke is walking down the street
I am hiding in a bush with a machine gun
I blow his head off but he carries on walking
So i blow his legs off
But he starts to crawl
I blow his arms off
But he starts to role
So I blow the rest of him up
And the remains start to join themselves together again O_O
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:

lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.


actually my claim was that it was I as in ME mwuhahahahahahahahaha would u like me to elaborate on how i destroyed him?


please do <3


ok so sasuke is walking down the street
I am hiding in a bush with a machine gun
I blow his head off but he carries on walking
So i blow his legs off
But he starts to crawl
I blow his arms off
But he starts to role
So I blow the rest of him up
And the remains start to join themselves together again O_O


OH GOD A SAUCEGAY KATAMARI!!! OAO

Creator
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

goldfishu_girl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:


Mazza_anifan wrote:


goldfishu_girl wrote:

lol thank your friend for me. :D

Its real cold where I am too.....I had to walk to school and it was 30°F outside >< and I didn't bring a coat.


actually my claim was that it was I as in ME mwuhahahahahahahahaha would u like me to elaborate on how i destroyed him?


please do <3


ok so sasuke is walking down the street
I am hiding in a bush with a machine gun
I blow his head off but he carries on walking
So i blow his legs off
But he starts to crawl
I blow his arms off
But he starts to role
So I blow the rest of him up
And the remains start to join themselves together again O_O


OH GOD A SAUCEGAY KATAMARI!!! OAO



lol dunno what a katamari is but it sounds funny ^_^
Moderator
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Third rock from t...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8g_fhXC-Y

its a video game where you roll up stuff into a ball. Its really fun~<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.