Created by easywrite
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Shounen Vs. Shoujo Romance Anime
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
which is better shounen or shoujo romance?

I think both have good points...
i got no complaints in shounen romance its just that sometimes i find shoujo romance more romantic but sometimes in shoujo anime i find the male characters irritating SOMETIMES they are too aggressive (but not all shoujo romance have aggressive leading man)

these are my top 3 romance anime for shoujo:

Special A

Lovely Complex

Itazura na kiss


Yamato Nadeshiko( I Just gotta Add the second picture!)

for Shounen:

Zero no Tsukaima season II

Maburaho

Seto no Hanayome


Note:
if possible post your favorite Romance too, that makes your mind say "of course its shoujo/shounen"
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Pfft, I made a mistake.
*reported to be moved in the polls forum*

.....
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / world of happines...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i like shoujo better but i have also watched zero no tsukaima and maburaho stoped watching seto no hanayome cause didn't want to watch it any further maybe later and then yeah shoujo cause is has better romance stories :D

lovely complex and itazura na kiss good stories!!
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
shoujo!!!!
coz almost every anime with a shounen-romance genre ends up ugly......T_T
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Polls forum please.
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

kazune_17 wrote:

shoujo!!!!
coz almost every anime with a shounen-romance genre ends up ugly......T_T


your talking about school days?
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
You keep on making this thread huh

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-19/Polls.html
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
It depends. Some shoujo is absolutely terrible, cliched and all that, but then most shounen romances are ecchi harems and stuff like that. I like the shounen-shoujo crossovers like Kaze no Stigma.
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

macphapie wrote:

You keep on making this thread huh

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-19/Polls.html


well the ADMIN said i should make it into poll... so i did... and regarding the section my bad... i didnt realize i was in anime section when i did this... well i'll just wait the admin to relocate this poll...
20287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
polls belongs to poll section.........
OT:
i like them both
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

lkmjr wrote:

It depends. Some shoujo is absolutely terrible, cliched and all that, but then most shounen romances are ecchi harems and stuff like that. I like the shounen-shoujo crossovers like Kaze no Stigma.


yeah i like kaze no stigma too! im a fan of action-romance animes
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

easywrite wrote:


lkmjr wrote:

It depends. Some shoujo is absolutely terrible, cliched and all that, but then most shounen romances are ecchi harems and stuff like that. I like the shounen-shoujo crossovers like Kaze no Stigma.


yeah i like kaze no stigma too! im a fan of action-romance animes


Yeah. When it's just romance things wear thin, but just actio ngets dull. Combined, it's awesome. ^_^
5572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~♫Somewhere♪~
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

easywrite wrote:


kazune_17 wrote:

shoujo!!!!
coz almost every anime with a shounen-romance genre ends up ugly......T_T


your talking about school days?


neh....well...yeah...but im also referring to some ecchi and perverted male protagonist of some animes....
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
the usual shounen/shoujo romances are horrible, but there a rare cases where sum of them are indeed good.

i perfer senien/josei romances since they are indeed more mature/realistic compare to typical shounen/shoujo crap romance
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i prefer shounen romance...full of comedy such as seto no hanayome
some shoujo romance are nice but they are over dramatic
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.