Post Reply Request: Icons
Moderator
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥AnIme-dReAm WoRld♥
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/21/08
Hi!
Mod request:
Text:
Font/ Font Colour:
Extras:
Pic:

P.S. All icons size are 100 x 100 pixels...
Thank you!
Kimiko:)

Creater and Moderator plzz do not put [c] .......
Thanks!!!!!!!
Moderator
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥AnIme-dReAm WoRld♥
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/19/08
Mod request: Choclatefizz
Text: Support me! KimikoHeart!
Font/ Font Colour: Any thing
Extras: brushes
Pic:


Done!/chocolatefizz
Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

KimikoHeart wrote:

Mod request: Choclatefizz
Text: Support me! KimikoHeart!
Font/ Font Colour: Any thing
Extras: brushes
Pic:


Here: ^^
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/19/08
Mod request: anyone
Text: Support Deidei_fan if u support bunnies!!
Font/ Font Colour: sumthing tht suits
Extras: make it look gud? xD
Pic:

Done! /Chocolatefizz
Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Deidei_fan wrote:

Mod request: anyone
Text: Support Deidei_fan if u support bunnies!!
Font/ Font Colour: sumthing tht suits
Extras: make it look gud? xD
Pic:


Here it is! sorry if it is not really that gud T_T
Posted 11/19/08

Chocolatefizz wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

Mod request: anyone
Text: Support Deidei_fan if u support bunnies!!
Font/ Font Colour: sumthing tht suits
Extras: make it look gud? xD
Pic:


Here it is! sorry if it is not really that gud T_T


its ok, thanks anyway :)
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
Mod request:anyone will be fine
Text:Support me 4ever!
Font/ Font Colour:anything tat suits d pic
Extras: um... i dono somethin' intresting?
Pic:

Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

burratotsubasa-_- wrote:

Mod request:anyone will be fine
Text:Support me 4ever!
Font/ Font Colour:anything tat suits d pic
Extras: um... i dono somethin' intresting?
Pic:



Hope u like it!
Posted 12/10/08

Chocolatefizz wrote:


burratotsubasa-_- wrote:

Mod request:anyone will be fine
Text:Support me 4ever!
Font/ Font Colour:anything tat suits d pic
Extras: um... i dono somethin' intresting?
Pic:



Hope u like it!


it's awesome! thanx! u did great!
Member
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Mod request: anyone
Text: Support me Ani-chan
Font/ Font Colour: anything
Extras:animated scan bar
Pic:
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09
Text: Jellybean123 (or Jelly, Jellybean..Whichever you feel like)
Font/ Font Colour: Whatever fits the pic :)
Extras: brushes, and maybe animated text?? (<---Only if you can and if it looks good)
Pic:

You must be logged in to post.