First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
who killed ciel's parents?
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

woonsim wrote:


annaivida wrote:

not Sebastian..... the queen herself... that's my theory... specially we are dealing with queen victoria here who would annihilate everyone and everything in the way...

who killed ciel's parent's and why is sebastian's reaction that way? hmmm... mada mada - too early for ciel to find out and his still in the growing process... Sebastian - well - he was only asked by Ciel when he was about to die right? ... Sebastian is a DEMON... remember unless he was under some contract with someone...... i really believe it's not Sebastian... just like Ciel said... Demon has aesthetics and different from human - they will gain nothing with killing without something in return... only a pure soul to be taited by the demon can tempt them... just like CIEL's SOUL....


HEY! NICE TINKING!


thanks so much... yeah for me its not Sebastian... hehehe... wow... twisted ways and all - i love demons... not all demons are bad - they just dont want to be restricted and they love temptation and those who will get tempted... more like - they wanna know how humans will react and how will humans survive - after all God did say that humans are special - so Sebastian and all demons will tempt human who are willing - yet kill without gaining something and for the heck of it? nah! only humans can go to that kind of frenzy killing - but not demons... (too much studying of the demonology) ^^
Whoever kills Ciel's parents - i think that he knows that he still needs time and power - that's why he asked ---- ano---rather command Sebastian that - he will never betray him and he will always stay by his side. Ciel's knows his capability is not that big yet - he still needs more experience and knowledge...

Ciel's words... "Something once lost will never return..."
whether Sebastian kills his parents or not he knows that these words are true...
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

annaivida wrote:


woonsim wrote:


annaivida wrote:

not Sebastian..... the queen herself... that's my theory... specially we are dealing with queen victoria here who would annihilate everyone and everything in the way...

who killed ciel's parent's and why is sebastian's reaction that way? hmmm... mada mada - too early for ciel to find out and his still in the growing process... Sebastian - well - he was only asked by Ciel when he was about to die right? ... Sebastian is a DEMON... remember unless he was under some contract with someone...... i really believe it's not Sebastian... just like Ciel said... Demon has aesthetics and different from human - they will gain nothing with killing without something in return... only a pure soul to be taited by the demon can tempt them... just like CIEL's SOUL....


HEY! NICE TINKING!


thanks so much... yeah for me its not Sebastian... hehehe... wow... twisted ways and all - i love demons... not all demons are bad - they just dont want to be restricted and they love temptation and those who will get tempted... more like - they wanna know how humans will react and how will humans survive - after all God did say that humans are special - so Sebastian and all demons will tempt human who are willing - yet kill without gaining something and for the heck of it? nah! only humans can go to that kind of frenzy killing - but not demons... (too much studying of the demonology) ^^
Whoever kills Ciel's parents - i think that he knows that he still needs time and power - that's why he asked ---- ano---rather command Sebastian that - he will never betray him and he will always stay by his side. Ciel's knows his capability is not that big yet - he still needs more experience and knowledge...

Ciel's words... "Something once lost will never return..."
whether Sebastian kills his parents or not he knows that these words are true...


u r welcome...
Posted 11/24/08
...........................I have no idea.............==UUU
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i just read vol 4-chapter 19 - Ciel's parents were killed by humans... he was turned into a pet - humiliated - been sold into the black market more like a sacrificial lamb... then he pray not to God but to anyone to save him... and then - the DEMON came... (Sebastian is the name of his dog) ^^ hehehe...
anyway - when i have time i'll upload the manga chapter in the forum. ^^ thanks
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Are j00 stalker?
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Don't let the anime confuse you, read the manga. Dx

It wasn't Sebastian, he came AFTER his parents were killed.

Who was it? We don't know yet. But it's very likely the murderers were humans.

170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i think itz sebas oso heh
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
It may be Sebastion, don't forget he's a demon.
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Seshka wrote:

Don't let the anime confuse you, read the manga. Dx

It wasn't Sebastian, he came AFTER his parents were killed.

Who was it? We don't know yet. But it's very likely the murderers were humans.




YEP!!! Dont let the anime confused us... hehehe... i just read the manga volume 4 chapter 19 and yeah - it isnt SEBASTIAN - he did say - when Ciel was in the brick of dying:

" OH...
WELL AREN'T YOU... A VERY SMALL MASTER.
YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME.
THIS FACT WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ETERNITY.
WHAT HAS BEEN SACRIFICED WILL NEVER BE RETURNED.

NOW... CHOOSE."

That's Sebastian upon being summon... read the manga too. That's the original. The anime will have tidbits of diff stories to make it exciting and will include some history (just like Jack the ripper and the hound of baskerville something. ^^)
2968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the PLANTs
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
is there a connection btw Kuroshitsuji and D.Gray-man???????
cuz they look similar
Posted 12/1/08

bionix_vortex wrote:

is there a connection btw Kuroshitsuji and D.Gray-man???????
cuz they look similar


i doubt there is..
Member
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read the VOLUME 4 and volume 5 - - - - damn!!! THE QUEEN Victoria loves Ciel and calls him 'BOY' argh!!!!!!! Now i dont know which HUMAN kills his parents - maybe relatives or just someone but dfnlty not SEBASTIAN ^^ and i like the rest of the manga it tells all the servants kinda past - you know, finian, mylene, bard... its nice... and they all LOVE CIEL!!! but the manga did hint that HUMANS made him orphaned....

so glad for reading volume 4 and 5....
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
that's still a mystery to me, but i'll wait 4 d author to "solve" it.... =P
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Crunchyroll DUH! ♥
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
a FIRE!
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Ehh.. did this happen in the manga? 0.o... I can't remember.
Everyone's under the suspicion, =33.
Member
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
i think its the coffin dude who killed Ciel's parents..
dont know, maybe i'm wrong.. but i'm just guessing..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.