First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply express yourself, why you like dicky cheung??
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
i like him because he is so funny in the monkey king quest for the surta.and he is a godd actor!
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
well,, he is... and he alwayz be a good actor in our heart...
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Everthing! His crying,laughing and more..
Member
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / corner of cyperspace
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

XxJKxX wrote:

lol. well yeah.
i hope he has a son who looks exactly like him and is just like him. that would be so awesome! dicky number 2! lol.



omg me too... some1 told me he has a son.. -_' i keep google for the baby pix hahhaaha
Member
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / corner of cyperspace
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
1st drama of his that i saw was journey to the west ( years years ago and re-watch it over and over . still like it ~~).
yeah the way he acts. laugh..cry..
almost all of his dramas made me laugh
abut his look..well hmm his face not is not wat i called handsome but definitely adorable and cute..so round and smooth

he's my #1 asian actor idol
Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

k1t3e wrote:


XxJKxX wrote:

lol. well yeah.
i hope he has a son who looks exactly like him and is just like him. that would be so awesome! dicky number 2! lol.



omg me too... some1 told me he has a son.. -_' i keep google for the baby pix hahhaaha


lol. really? i heard that too. any luck on the pics? x]

Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
well, ill try to find some luck too.. LOL
Posted 12/25/08
Dicky Cheung gotta be the funniest tvb actor, also he gets a lot of cute girls in his dramas hahaha
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
your right there my friend....
Member
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / corner of cyperspace
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

XxJKxX wrote:


k1t3e wrote:


XxJKxX wrote:

lol. well yeah.
i hope he has a son who looks exactly like him and is just like him. that would be so awesome! dicky number 2! lol.



omg me too... some1 told me he has a son.. -_' i keep google for the baby pix hahhaaha


lol. really? i heard that too. any luck on the pics? x]


aceboy25 wrote:

well, ill try to find some luck too.. LOL



nope found the sad news they lost their baby.. (said on the EIGHTH MONTH of pregnancy )
and dicky give up smoke to make another baby

Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

k1t3e wrote:


XxJKxX wrote:


k1t3e wrote:


XxJKxX wrote:

lol. well yeah.
i hope he has a son who looks exactly like him and is just like him. that would be so awesome! dicky number 2! lol.



omg me too... some1 told me he has a son.. -_' i keep google for the baby pix hahhaaha


lol. really? i heard that too. any luck on the pics? x]


aceboy25 wrote:

well, ill try to find some luck too.. LOL



nope found the sad news they lost their baby.. (said on the EIGHTH MONTH of pregnancy )
and dicky give up smoke to make another baby



it's already been a year since the miscarriage. dicky smokes? i think i did see him having a cigarette in some pics. i heard that right now, dicky and jess had a daughter! probably just a rumor.
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere with "h...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
well he's an awesome actor and his voice is pretty good too.
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere with "h...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
a daughter? are you serious?!
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
well! we hope that they got a daughter,
at the age of them right now. they should have a siblings in the future...
they're getting old its hard to them to have a siblings when they reach at the age of 50's.
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / home or school
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
i dont why i love him so much. hes just an awesome actor and his songs make my bad mood turn good. whenever i feel sad or mad, just seeing or hearing him makes me feel so happy and touched.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.