First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Who are the Lucky Bastards of Animé?
Posted 11/16/08

macphapie wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every guy in a harem anime . . .

but the guy in nagasante airantou (or something)

he was chased by an island full of girls . . .


Nagasarete Airantou

Not just girls! A harem of Lolis!!!


though there was no decent loli in the harem >.>
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

BlazingRb wrote:


macphapie wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

every guy in a harem anime . . .

but the guy in nagasante airantou (or something)

he was chased by an island full of girls . . .


Nagasarete Airantou

Not just girls! A harem of Lolis!!!


though there was no decent loli in the harem >.>


True that.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
The dude from Sekirei, I can't remember his name.
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Negi Springfield, ten years old, and already in possesion of one of the largest harem in history, that boy's pennis is going to fall of from overuse whe he gets to fifteen


9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
There is a problem with "lucky bastards" they are also "jackasses" or just plain idiots. Why? Would you act all "I dunno or don't really notice what is going on around me with this girls?" if you were a lucky bastard in real life?

Anime is not real, yea. But lucky bastards are just cliche.
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Theirs to many....................
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Tsukune from rosario+vampire he gets 4 good girls........well i wouldnt count the witch as being lucky...or the fact he can get kill any second, but still lucky. O ppl tell me the manga is 1000 times better than the anime. But i dont like to read
2508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / PH
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
kanokon
sekirei
i think rosario to vampire also
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Keita from Inukami!
Ouzumi from Amanaedo!
Mizuho from Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
the guys in night class of Vampire Knight
Nozomi from Futakoi

why are they lucky? too many reasons to mention. the bottom line is, all of them are chased by 2 or more girls.
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Kazuki from Maburaho, every girl wants to have sex with him because his next child is going to be the greatest magician


Hi, This isn't relating to your post whatsoever, I'm just wondering what anime your icon is from?
Thank you.

Posted 11/16/08

OsirisFael wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Kazuki from Maburaho, every girl wants to have sex with him because his next child is going to be the greatest magician


Hi, This isn't relating to your post whatsoever, I'm just wondering what anime your icon is from?
Thank you.



minami-ke
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Maou068 wrote:

Shiki Tohno AKA Shiki Nanaya in Shingetsutan Tsukihime... If you've played both Melty Blood and the visual novel, you'll find out why he's one heck of a lucky bastard...


Though...
There are alot of unlucky things about his life too.
For example....
entire clan obliterated by the ones that adopted him. :[

416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

sos_dragonmoop wrote:


OsirisFael wrote:


sos_dragonmoop wrote:

Kazuki from Maburaho, every girl wants to have sex with him because his next child is going to be the greatest magician


Hi, This isn't relating to your post whatsoever, I'm just wondering what anime your icon is from?
Thank you.



minami-ke


Ah, Thank you. An extra thanks for the quick response.

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08

OsirisFael wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Shiki Tohno AKA Shiki Nanaya in Shingetsutan Tsukihime... If you've played both Melty Blood and the visual novel, you'll find out why he's one heck of a lucky bastard...


Though...
There are alot of unlucky things about his life too.
For example....
entire clan obliterated by the ones that adopted him. :[



Not to mention that his greatest gift is also his curse, namely the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Guts, from berserk
He's got a cannon arm and big sword!
So cool!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.