First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Everyone loves Death Note!!!
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
the anime sucked


the manga was dope tho
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
"Everyone loves Death Note"?
Prove it, because I don't.
It's too damn overrated IMO.
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / belgium
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Light is my favourite
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
._. everyone does LOVE death note.... impossible...

but anyways *o* i like how the story developes, but i figured, yes, the ending could have been better


i like both L and Light n'ways... one hot, one cute <3 LOLZ
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Moon
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
well for those of you who dislike death note, heres some good news:
for those of you who like death note heres some bad news:

Hollywood is making its own Death Note movie, and so far the report is that Zac Effron (high school musical 1,2,3 lead and hairspray lead) will be playing Light Yagami and Destiny Hope Cyrus [aka. Miley Cyrus] (Hannah Montana singer/ lead) will be playing Misa Misa.

i loved the death note ANIME until L's death, from that point it got pretty bad, as for the publishers i dont really care because i did not and doubt ill read the manga. like crimsonxking said... the death note trend ended a while ago. ITS ON ADULT SWIM CARTOON NETWORK NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Death Note is done and this movie is going to suck....
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

ZebraFish wrote:

well for those of you who dislike death note, heres some good news:
for those of you who like death note heres some bad news:

Hollywood is making its own Death Note movie, and so far the report is that Zac Effron (high school musical 1,2,3 lead and hairspray lead) will be playing Light Yagami and Destiny Hope Cyrus [aka. Miley Cyrus] (Hannah Montana singer/ lead) will be playing Misa Misa.

i loved the death note ANIME until L's death, from that point it got pretty bad, as for the publishers i dont really care because i did not and doubt ill read the manga. like crimsonxking said... the death note trend ended a while ago. ITS ON ADULT SWIM CARTOON NETWORK NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Death Note is done and this movie is going to suck....


omg.... is this true???!! i thought it was only a rumour.......

why is america trying to get all the japanese production converted into theirs anyway ._. have they ever heard of originality
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I disagree. I found the shorw'sonly selling point was L, if you ask me. (Sorry I might not be typing coherently, I just rewatched the Fuuko and Kotomi arcs of CLANNAD. T^T *sniff*)
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i love death note!!!!!!!! ! LIGHT & L
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Ireland.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I looveeeee LLLLLL ... I friggin hate the ending T_T
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I don't love Deathnote...
It's ok; it is NOT one of the greatest anime out there. There is a difference between a lot of people liking an anime and it actually being good.
BTW, Near is so much cooler than L.
Posted 11/16/08
hmm hard one but L and Light are about the same
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Moon
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


ZebraFish wrote:

well for those of you who dislike death note, heres some good news:
for those of you who like death note heres some bad news:

Hollywood is making its own Death Note movie, and so far the report is that Zac Effron (high school musical 1,2,3 lead and hairspray lead) will be playing Light Yagami and Destiny Hope Cyrus [aka. Miley Cyrus] (Hannah Montana singer/ lead) will be playing Misa Misa.

i loved the death note ANIME until L's death, from that point it got pretty bad, as for the publishers i dont really care because i did not and doubt ill read the manga. like crimsonxking said... the death note trend ended a while ago. ITS ON ADULT SWIM CARTOON NETWORK NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Death Note is done and this movie is going to suck....


omg.... is this true???!! i thought it was only a rumour.......

why is america trying to get all the japanese production converted into theirs anyway ._. have they ever heard of originality



Hollywood is making a Death Note movie which will be out 2010, there's already an IMDb section for it, although no free information is disclosed at this point, as for Zac Effron and Destiny Hope Cyrus it could be true or not but thats what i know right now.
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

ZebraFish wrote:


S1Lv3R_M3moRi3S wrote:


ZebraFish wrote:

well for those of you who dislike death note, heres some good news:
for those of you who like death note heres some bad news:

Hollywood is making its own Death Note movie, and so far the report is that Zac Effron (high school musical 1,2,3 lead and hairspray lead) will be playing Light Yagami and Destiny Hope Cyrus [aka. Miley Cyrus] (Hannah Montana singer/ lead) will be playing Misa Misa.

i loved the death note ANIME until L's death, from that point it got pretty bad, as for the publishers i dont really care because i did not and doubt ill read the manga. like crimsonxking said... the death note trend ended a while ago. ITS ON ADULT SWIM CARTOON NETWORK NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

Death Note is done and this movie is going to suck....


omg.... is this true???!! i thought it was only a rumour.......

why is america trying to get all the japanese production converted into theirs anyway ._. have they ever heard of originality



Hollywood is making a Death Note movie which will be out 2010, there's already an IMDb section for it, although no free information is disclosed at this point, as for Zac Effron and Destiny Hope Cyrus it could be true or not but thats what i know right now.


i cant wait till its out, im gonna watch it and laugh a crap at it ... and i thought Destiny Hope Cyrus changed her name to Miley Cyrus... i heard it somewhere...
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Basement O_O
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I love Light and L the same...they are my favorite Death Note Guys

& Misa is my favorite girl in death note


128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F / Nower
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I and my friends love Death Note and my favorite character is L..........i like that he always eats sweets
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.