First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
can a girl rape a guy with out using any toys of such?
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

I saw an article about some lady who raped a door-to-door religion peddler... Now she cloned her dog or something... *looking for a link*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1042506/A-cloned-dog-Mormon-mink-lined-handcuffs-tantalising-mystery.html

There you have it, folks. A Mormon in mink-lined handcuffs.


now, that, is hilarious
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

GollyBype wrote:

i don't think..so...i mean guys are strong..aren't they..?? and speaking of that thing, won't they like it though??lol


guys are strong?
why do guys have to be stronger than women?
I will not tolerate this blatant sexism and unfair discrimination against the male sex.
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
Legally, in California, no, not possible. If a guy forces a girl to have intercourse with him, that's rape. If a girl forces a guy to have sex with her, that's sexual assault. Unwanted sexual contact from either is sexual assault. Yea, stupid archaic definition, but that's what I was taught in school (~1998).

Physically, can a girl force a guy to have sex with her, yea, it's possible. I've seen some pretty strong (non-body builder girls).
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / nJ
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

pathogenesis wrote:


GollyBype wrote:

i don't think..so...i mean guys are strong..aren't they..?? and speaking of that thing, won't they like it though??lol


guys are strong?
why do guys have to be stronger than women?
I will not tolerate this blatant sexism and unfair discrimination against the male sex.


w8!~ isn't a compliment to all men... most of u r strong....or do u want me 2 say u r weak...it tends to be that guys are stronger than women....no sexism
3819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
well unless the girl is big
Posted 11/16/08
umm... wow
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
yea. it's possible. but don't really see a reason why they'd want to..
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
lol,yeah if the guy doesn't want to,and the girl forces him to..
Posted 11/16/08

BankaiMalaria wrote:

If she's fatty.


lolz yeh she can sqash ya
Posted 11/16/08

pathogenesis wrote:

i just can't wait for kinkyhamster to discover this thread...


lolz hes gonna do something realli preverted i bet
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

GollyBype wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


GollyBype wrote:

i don't think..so...i mean guys are strong..aren't they..?? and speaking of that thing, won't they like it though??lol


guys are strong?
why do guys have to be stronger than women?
I will not tolerate this blatant sexism and unfair discrimination against the male sex.


w8!~ isn't a compliment to all men... most of u r strong....or do u want me 2 say u r weak...it tends to be that guys are stronger than women....no sexism


haha i was just kidding. no need to get worked up...
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / nJ
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

pathogenesis wrote:


GollyBype wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


GollyBype wrote:

i don't think..so...i mean guys are strong..aren't they..?? and speaking of that thing, won't they like it though??lol


guys are strong?
why do guys have to be stronger than women?
I will not tolerate this blatant sexism and unfair discrimination against the male sex.


w8!~ isn't a compliment to all men... most of u r strong....or do u want me 2 say u r weak...it tends to be that guys are stronger than women....no sexism


haha i was just kidding. no need to get worked up...

u made my day..lol...

7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Without toys? Not nearly as fun.
Posted 11/16/08
it happens, especially when the chick tries to insert her fingers up the anal... i mean come on, its a one way system down there.
2791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 哈哈哈//\\哈哈哈
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
**no commenT***
just had to say that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.