First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
can a girl rape a guy with out using any toys of such?
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

EBKemanon wrote:

Without toys? Not nearly as fun.


yea...its much more fun when you rape them with all sorts of colorful and vibrating toys right? It seems like you have ample experience in this field... The next time i want someone raped, i'll call you.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

it happens, especially when the chick tries to insert her fingers up the anal... i mean come on, its a one way system down there.


Don't pretend you all don't like it.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

pathogenesis wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:

Without toys? Not nearly as fun.


yea...its much more fun when you rape them with all sorts of colorful and vibrating toys right? It seems like you have ample experience in this field... The next time i want someone raped, i'll call you.


Why stop at vibrating? I can be in Vancouver whenever you're ready.
Posted 11/16/08

EBKemanon wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

it happens, especially when the chick tries to insert her fingers up the anal... i mean come on, its a one way system down there.


Don't pretend you all don't like it.


I don't and that is for sure because i never wipe my butt, so when she sticks her fingers in my mouth.....mmmmmmmmm............yummy
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

it happens, especially when the chick tries to insert her fingers up the anal... i mean come on, its a one way system down there.


Don't pretend you all don't like it.


I don't and that is for sure because i never wipe my butt, so when she sticks her fingers in my mouth.....mmmmmmmmm............yummy


Half the fun, man.
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
wtf
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
lol wow this has gone pretty off course... but yeah duh it's possible. tie him up and hop on his dick. though if you're that desperate, then maybe you should become a hooker.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

azn099 wrote:

lol wow this has gone pretty off course... but yeah duh it's possible. tie him up and hop on his dick. though if you're that desperate, then maybe you should become a hooker.


Now that's no fun. It's all about what he wants, then.
Posted 11/16/08

azn099 wrote:

lol wow this has gone pretty off course... but yeah duh it's possible. tie him up and hop on his dick. though if you're that desperate, then maybe you should become a hooker.


lolz hookers = stds, and unwanted babies lolz gud combo dontca think????
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Considering the mental status of the rape victim more than the physical status, yes I'd say it's quite possible to rape a man as a woman. Rape is simply defined as being forced into sexual intercourse when the victim does not want it.

So if a man is raped by a woman, the man probably does not want to engage in sexual activities with the female. Contrary to the popular belief that all men want sex, this doesn't necessarily mean that all men want sex with any women. Being violated as a man by a woman is probably going to have some psychological scars since you were pretty much dominated by a woman.
Posted 11/16/08
of course its possible. Wat thee hell!
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

BATTLElover wrote:

of course its possible. Wat thee hell!


If you haven't heard about it on the news recently, it doesn't exist!
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

magribe12 wrote:


azn099 wrote:

lol wow this has gone pretty off course... but yeah duh it's possible. tie him up and hop on his dick. though if you're that desperate, then maybe you should become a hooker.


lolz hookers = stds, and unwanted babies lolz gud combo dontca think????


that's why there's condoms and birth control.
Posted 11/16/08

azn099 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


azn099 wrote:

lol wow this has gone pretty off course... but yeah duh it's possible. tie him up and hop on his dick. though if you're that desperate, then maybe you should become a hooker.


lolz hookers = stds, and unwanted babies lolz gud combo dontca think????


that's why there's condoms and birth control.


yeh dont mean ppl gonna use them lolz how do u think teens r gettin babies now lozl cuz they dumb
Posted 11/16/08

EBKemanon wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:

of course its possible. Wat thee hell!


If you haven't heard about it on the news recently, it doesn't exist!


wat thee hell. It doesn't need too be on thee news for it too exist. There's hella crazy things that happen out in thee world that dont come on thee news..duh..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.