First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto RPG here~
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
"Oya...Knocked out cold." Hanami giggled. "Such strong chakra yet such low stamina," Hanami spoke before glancing over at Higa.
"Be a man and carry the girl."
Member
ever12 
51879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / INSIIIIDE YOUR MI...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
{yays cristle hasnt been noticed yet}
...............................*still watching*
Posted 11/16/08
" Why. I dont know her." He grumbled.
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
"I'd carry her but I'm on an errand you see,"
Hanami, without seeming to move, swiftly threw a small shuriken at blurring speed towards Cristle as a bomb scroll had been attached.
"It isn't good to eavesdrop, girl."
Member
ever12 
51879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / INSIIIIDE YOUR MI...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
!!!!*jumps into a tree and into another one to safe distance* gomene.........
Posted 11/16/08
" And that would be?" Higa said, picking up the girl.
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
"Yare yare. Another one..." Hanami thought before smiling. "No worries."
She turned her attention to Higa before thinking a little. "An errand is an errand~"
Member
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
"Don't apologize!" Haruka scolded from behind Cristle, catching her by the shoulders and blindly staring ahead. "Go hit'em back!"
Member
ever12 
51879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / INSIIIIDE YOUR MI...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
>.< i dont think its necessary to fight.................... id most likely lose anyway....
Posted 11/16/08
" If too many people come near this area, they might actually get inside the village remains..." Higa thought. He quickly turned around, and went inside the heavily sealed gates of the Yami no Kuni.
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
"Oh that option works to yet I don't want anyone messing up this area. If you want to fight then let's take it elsewhere," she smiled, playing around with a needle as she twirled it around her two fingers.
"Ah. He entered. So he really is that boy," Hanami thought as a small smirk curved onto her naturally pale face.
Member
ever12 
51879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / INSIIIIDE YOUR MI...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i dont want to fight!! >.< i wouldnt win..... im to weak.... {so says the genius chibi-ninja...}
Member
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Blinking, she pursed her lips, and grabbed the girl by the wrist, dragging her blindly through the trees before comming to the rest of the crowd. Pointing blindly once more, she scowled, "Who attacked her?"
Creator
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
"Me me!" Hanami exclaimed. "...She's not looking directly at me. Ah..." she thought, musing to herself. "Such interesting people I meet outside the village,"
Member
ever12 
51879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / INSIIIIDE YOUR MI...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
wha???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.