First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
can it hurt if its not real?
Posted 11/16/08
Okay so say you're with someone and they break up with you or cheat on you or just do something bad, if its not real lovee , will it still hurt? And if it does hurt youdoes that mean your guys lovee is real or that you're just like a sensitive person?
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/16/08
If you didn't really love them, it'll hurt a little bit, but you'll get over it. But real love? Prepare for a thousand knives in the stomach.
Posted 11/16/08
there's a different between a loser and a quitter . . .

losers tried and lost

quitter never even tried . . .
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / nJ
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
yeh....because that's wut u called jealousy or insecurity....idk...it happened to me like twice... but i didn't cry at all...
Posted 11/16/08

BlazingRb wrote:

there's a different between a loser and a quitter . . .

losers tried and lost

quitter never even tried . . .


wait and wat exactly does that have to do with my post? lol
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my computer desk
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
If you have no feelings for the person whatsoever it would hurt..
Posted 11/16/08

BATTLElover wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

there's a different between a loser and a quitter . . .

losers tried and lost

quitter never even tried . . .


wait and wat exactly does that have to do with my post? lol


the fact some people don't try to love because they are afraid to get hurt =/

9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
ofc.. if it was real love.. ull feel like a huge missing space...lol....if u get what i says.. just lol..
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
If it's not real you'll just get over it easy, but if it's real?ah...now theres a reason people die
Posted 11/16/08

BlazingRb wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

there's a different between a loser and a quitter . . .

losers tried and lost

quitter never even tried . . .


wait and wat exactly does that have to do with my post? lol


the fact some people don't try to love because they are afraid to get hurt =/



ohh I see..true..quite depressing..
Posted 11/16/08
No such thing as "real love".
Just put on some porn and look for some other internet bf.
Posted 11/16/08

khryzalids wrote:

ofc.. if it was real love.. ull feel like a huge missing space...lol....if u get what i says.. just lol..


yeahh I get wat ur saying..dont worry.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
"Love hurts" If it hurts then it was love...or an obsession, which hurts your pride.
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
I won't be hurt
Posted 11/16/08
hmm what is fake love?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.