First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Hot Asian Guys Under 25
14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
DBSK members!!!!
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Haruma isnt that hot i think

But yes jaejong and yamapi agreed
also
Kanta Hongo~
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08
Yamapi!!<333

Miura Haruma

Oguri shun

Mizushima hiro

Koike Teppei

Matsumoto Jun

Kanata Hongo

Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08
Ikuta Toma - age 24.

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
most hot guys are under 25...
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 11/18/08






Posted 11/18/08
duhh for me its of course keiichiro koyama :] <33
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
ALL OF DBSK!!!
5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08
DBSK
Yamapi 23
Kame 22
Jin 24
Ryo 24
Miura 18
Kanata Hongo
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

rndmazngurlx wrote:

duhh for me its of course keiichiro koyama :] <33

lol so obvious!!....i love that pic of him btw(:
phew hes only 24..yayy!
Posted 11/18/08

happipplrock wrote:


rndmazngurlx wrote:

duhh for me its of course keiichiro koyama :] <33

lol so obvious!!....i love that pic of him btw(:
phew hes only 24..yayy!


not only is he 24 he's in news :] yay +500 points
yeah thatas a relle good picture to die for xD
i like his silly pictures too you no wahts im tlaking about ?
he's soo cute :]
but yamapi has cute pics too !!

this ones relle touching :]
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

rndmazngurlx wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


rndmazngurlx wrote:

duhh for me its of course keiichiro koyama :] <33

lol so obvious!!....i love that pic of him btw(:
phew hes only 24..yayy!


not only is he 24 he's in news :] yay +500 points
yeah thatas a relle good picture to die for xD
i like his silly pictures too you no wahts im tlaking about ?
he's soo cute :]
but yamapi has cute pics too !!

this ones relle touching :]

where was this from? was it from one of NewS's magazine photoshoots?
Posted 11/18/08

happipplrock wrote:


rndmazngurlx wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


rndmazngurlx wrote:

duhh for me its of course keiichiro koyama :] <33

lol so obvious!!....i love that pic of him btw(:
phew hes only 24..yayy!


not only is he 24 he's in news :] yay +500 points
yeah thatas a relle good picture to die for xD
i like his silly pictures too you no wahts im tlaking about ?
he's soo cute :]
but yamapi has cute pics too !!

this ones relle touching :]

where was this from? was it from one of NewS's magazine photoshoots?


the yamapi one im not sure but doesnt it jsut touch your heart ??
hahah i want a news cell phone charm i would put like all 6 of them on there and hten have liek 398742938 more isnt the massu thing cut ei just LOVE it
Posted 11/18/08

happipplrock wrote:

Yamapi!!<333

Miura Haruma

Oguri shun

Mizushima hiro

Koike Teppei

Matsumoto Jun

Kanata Hongo



good call yamapi = sexy
koike is jsut soo adoabrle i LOVE him <33 shun is and orginal isnt he like the best i love his roles jun is hot hot hot <33 arashi starter! and miura oh mi gwad in koizora jsut broke in to tears
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/08




HYUN JOONG!!!! <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.