First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Moon
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
No....How would I get internet for my computer :/
Also, It would be pretty hard living there.
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

I would be afraid to travel to space! It's almost impossible just to get me on an airplane.


Amen to that.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

Ce-Soul wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

I would be afraid to travel to space! It's almost impossible just to get me on an airplane.


Amen to that.


Yeah I had to drink so much at the airport bar before I went on my last plane ride that I passed out as soon as the plain went up in altitude (thank god). I had so many drinks that when I ran into the bartender 2 years later and he was like, "OMG aren't you the chick that flew to Wisconsin a couple winters ago? I can't believe how many shots you had!" We're friends now.
Posted 11/21/08

phame wrote:

It will be very soon! That the earth is going to be destroyed maybe 4.000.000.000 years.
But before that we need super technology to go to a other planet.
The moon is a great place xD A little small but cool!
I hope I will live on the moon soon!

Do you want to live on the moon?
What do you think of the moon?
Or do you want to live on an other planet?

Even if the earth is destroyed.. the other planets will also dissapear because there are opinions
1 universe is going to expand without limit
2 universe is going to expand and the planets are going to expand and will eventually vanish
3 universe is forever but will stop expanding
4 multiverse is even bigger than the universe which cannot be seen

There is chance the Universe will also dissapear.


huh thats funny.... trying to picture it out im guessing only the rich countries like America could own land there...come to think about it the moon is about 1/4 of the earth size how the hell would people live there while were having problems like over population in earth... a dry and dead lifeless planet--->sorry planetary satellite (cute tiny objects that float around a planet)... as for food am sure that there is no way any synthetic food thats going to be enough to feed humans that would probably live there....and if earth is goin to be destroyed the whole solar system is going to be screwed as all planet and moons are connected to the suns gravitaional pull and it would definitly kill rich fags trying to escape to the moon ... truth is humans beings are designed to live specifically under earths atmosphere or earths condition....outer space and moon no...you must have known scientist are more interested on studying planet Mars its the closest most suitable planet conditions for humans to live in.
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vault 15, New Cal...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
4 billion years eh? The Sun's a red giant or so by then. Which means it would not only destroy the Earth but also nearby objects such as the moon as well. So the moon's not really a good backup habitat for the human race but would rather be a good place to colonize at the present. The costs would be great at terraformation however, since the moon is a virtually dead body, and possibly zero water.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

madlibbs wrote:


Real_ZERO wrote:

The moon will be gone as well since it orbits around the earth.
The other planets also since they, in balance with the earth, orbit around the sun.


And at that time, everyone will realize the afterlife is real.


1. The earth at that time will become uninhabitable, but other planets may be inhabitable for a while after that. It's only a temporary solution, of course. After that, we will have to move to another galaxy or die. Maybe both.
2. Your final comment is not objectively defensible since belief in the afterlife is subjective, and no one as of yet has provided objective proof for or against it.


'Just 20.5 light years away there is another earth like planet. ' I bet not to long in the future people will start to probe that planet some and see if there is any cool looking Aliens living on the planet.
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Ce-Soul wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

I would be afraid to travel to space! It's almost impossible just to get me on an airplane.


Amen to that.


Yeah I had to drink so much at the airport bar before I went on my last plane ride that I passed out as soon as the plain went up in altitude (thank god). I had so many drinks that when I ran into the bartender 2 years later and he was like, "OMG aren't you the chick that flew to Wisconsin a couple winters ago? I can't believe how many shots you had!" We're friends now.


Lol. Too funny.
Posted 11/26/08
Why the moon? I love my little cute planet Earth...it's the prettiest and best home you could ever find. Seriously.
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / north, south, eas...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
haha.. .the moon is shining bright...
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Trust me, nothing will happen to the planet, it won't be destroyed.
If you are a religious person then trust your bible because it says that earth wont explose.
and if your a science person then trust aliens because they do exist
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
The moon is going to get burnt as well in the sun's supernova. The last i remember is that the estimated closest planet to the 2nd stage red sun at that time is jupiter. Might be wrong as i read it sometime back.

Hey on the bright side, they are finding that the "goldlilocks" zone (the zone where life can exist) is broader than they thought, so migrating to another solar system would probably be possible in the old age of those who are in their teens
Posted 11/26/08
dont you know...
Landing on the moon was a conspiracy!!!!
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
You know it would be quite easy to live on the moon. We just have 2 build a big dome & put some trees in there. then we'd be set honestly idk y we haven't yet
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
the whole thing with the cow jumping over the moon (like from the nursery ryhme) has me concerned about the quality of housing on the moon. although if I seriously had the chance to live on the moon I would consider it. kind of like just so I can say I did.
Posted 11/26/08

phame wrote:

It will be very soon! That the earth is going to be destroyed maybe 4.000.000.000 years.
But before that we need super technology to go to a other planet.
The moon is a great place xD A little small but cool!
I hope I will live on the moon soon!

Do you want to live on the moon?
What do you think of the moon?
Or do you want to live on an other planet?

Even if the earth is destroyed.. the other planets will also dissapear because there are opinions
1 universe is going to expand without limit
2 universe is going to expand and the planets are going to expand and will eventually vanish
3 universe is forever but will stop expanding
4 multiverse is even bigger than the universe which cannot be seen

There is chance the Universe will also dissapear.

why do I choose the moon? Because I like the moonlight


the world's supposed to end in 2012?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.