Created by -VENICE
which is the better couple?
9695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
truthfuly i would prefer mikanXnatsume<3
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/16/08 , edited 11/16/08
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Couple from which anime? I'm not the type that remembers every name of every anime you know...
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
which anime
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In bed With Jin!!!!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
its from gakuen alice..or alice academy
really cute anime/manga.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/16/08
Poll section *cough*
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

-VENICE wrote:

truthfuly i would prefer mikanXnatsume<3


OP, you're a fucking new fag fan girl shit who doesn't read the rules. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion, it's just too fucking obvious.
2378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
this post seems out of place somehow lol
Posted 11/17/08
Polls Section.From the anime Gakuen Alice,right?
9695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

TriPad wrote:


-VENICE wrote:

truthfuly i would prefer mikanXnatsume<3


OP, you're a fucking new fag fan girl shit who doesn't read the rules. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion, it's just too fucking obvious.


i think that that there are some other people out there who dont like the use of those words ^^
and who are you to tell me off?

42218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / online or offline...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
dk
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
mikanxnatsume
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
mikan x natsume. this question is just too lame cos the answer is so obvious. -.-
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

-VENICE wrote:


TriPad wrote:


-VENICE wrote:

truthfuly i would prefer mikanXnatsume<3


OP, you're a fucking new fag fan girl shit who doesn't read the rules. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion, it's just too fucking obvious.


i think that that there are some other people out there who dont like the use of those words ^^
and who are you to tell me off?


Who am I to tell you off, why the fuck are you bitching about this? Most ppl would have already told you that your fucking thread fucking failed, it only lasted one page and was easily ignored...FUCK your god damn thread. Don't try and think that you're some special member who could easily fuck around with everyone else within the board, that's just pure bull shit. Who gives a damn fuck to what you say now anyway? You have failed and so does your thread, that's enough to prove my point in my first post. Just STFU if you have nothing sensible to say OP. Anyways this thread was obviously moved by the mods, be happy you retarded fan girl.

STFU if you have nothing sensible to say you narrow minded fuck faggot.
You must be logged in to post.