membership cards
Posted 11/17/08
upload two pictures and fill in this :

username:
name:
d.o.b.
status:

here is wad the card will look like..
Lovers
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

szhiya wrote:

upload two pictures and fill in this :

username:
name:
d.o.b.
status:

here is wad the card will look like..


hai hai!!

username=amitoarito
name=Celia Suzumi
d.o.b=March 9
status=Single

thnkx alot!=D
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08

amitoarito wrote:


szhiya wrote:

upload two pictures and fill in this :

username:
name:
d.o.b.
status:

here is wad the card will look like..


hai hai!!

username=amitoarito
name=Celia Suzumi
d.o.b=March 9
status=Single

thnkx alot!=D


do u want me to change the pictures on the card to something else? or else i will just use the two original ones.
Lovers
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

szhiya wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


szhiya wrote:

upload two pictures and fill in this :

username:
name:
d.o.b.
status:

here is wad the card will look like..


hai hai!!

username=amitoarito
name=Celia Suzumi
d.o.b=March 9
status=Single

thnkx alot!=D


do u want me to change the pictures on the card to something else? or else i will just use the two original ones.


uhmm...
the original pics r nice...
Posted 11/18/08

amitoarito wrote:


szhiya wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


szhiya wrote:

upload two pictures and fill in this :

username:
name:
d.o.b.
status:

here is wad the card will look like..


hai hai!!

username=amitoarito
name=Celia Suzumi
d.o.b=March 9
status=Single

thnkx alot!=D


do u want me to change the pictures on the card to something else? or else i will just use the two original ones.


uhmm...
the original pics r nice...


erm the status means the position if u in the group..like moderator or member..
You must be logged in to post.