First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Member
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Tenny!!!
that's awsome!!!!! not many people like history! *woot*
what's up?


i know!! and how r u?


I'm good....tierd.....but good! *smile*
you??
Moderator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

manga_tomboy350 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Tenny!!!
that's awsome!!!!! not many people like history! *woot*
what's up?


i know!! and how r u?


I'm good....tierd.....but good! *smile*
you??


i'm great thanks
Member
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Tenny!!!
that's awsome!!!!! not many people like history! *woot*
what's up?


i know!! and how r u?


I'm good....tierd.....but good! *smile*
you??


i'm great thanks


yay!!!!!
so....what kinda stuff are you into??
Moderator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

manga_tomboy350 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


manga_tomboy350 wrote:

Hey Tenny!!!
that's awsome!!!!! not many people like history! *woot*
what's up?


i know!! and how r u?


I'm good....tierd.....but good! *smile*
you??


i'm great thanks


yay!!!!!
so....what kinda stuff are you into??


beside anime/manga. i love sleep, chinese food, sports, clarinet, drawing, reading, writing poems and drama and other stuff
Member
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
cool!!!!
poetry's fun to write. (^_^)....but i'm not good at it...hahaha.


Moderator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

manga_tomboy350 wrote:

cool!!!!
poetry's fun to write. (^_^)....but i'm not good at it...hahaha.




lol XDD
Member
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
*thumbs up*
so...what's new??
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
i ame chase Yggdrasil. and yo
Member
10547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
lol....hey chase!!!
Member
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

tenzys wrote:


madtay36 wrote:

Hi...I'm Amu...(=.= Why the HECK am I talking so much for?)


lol i talk alot too amu and hi i'm Tenny......*thinks about what people have done to shut me up before*


Hi...By the way...If you talk too much infront of me i will bite you to death...
Moderator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

madtay36 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


madtay36 wrote:

Hi...I'm Amu...(=.= Why the HECK am I talking so much for?)


lol i talk alot too amu and hi i'm Tenny......*thinks about what people have done to shut me up before*


Hi...By the way...If you talk too much infront of me i will bite you to death...


really? LOLZ thats not very friendly or attractive for a host to say
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
I already sign up to be a host..2
Member
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
Hey Not Much Said Just call Me Dark Or Dark Kun I'm 17 Years Old I'm a Peaceful Guy So Try Not To Piss Me Off I'm Funny -_-'' At times Mostly Depressed Yeah Want to Know More About Me I Soest You Try To Pm Me Or Post Me In The Guess Book But That's Up To You Of curses I'm Also Good At Sports I At Times Play Video Games And On My Free Time I At times Wright Poems That's All For Now I Think.
Creator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

barbie_09 wrote:

I already sign up to be a host..2


hiya, sorry to say we have an inequality between the number of male and female hosts so at the moment we're not taking any more ladies on so the numbers even up....But there are loads of hot hosts to entertain you. But your first on the list when we start to recruit more hosts
Creator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Crimson_Heart wrote:

Hey Not Much Said Just call Me Dark Or Dark Kun I'm 17 Years Old I'm a Peaceful Guy So Try Not To Piss Me Off I'm Funny -_-'' At times Mostly Depressed Yeah Want to Know More About Me I Soest You Try To Pm Me Or Post Me In The Guess Book But That's Up To You Of curses I'm Also Good At Sports I At Times Play Video Games And On My Free Time I At times Wright Poems That's All For Now I Think.


Cool ^^...hope you have fun and, enjoy the attention you'll be getting
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.