First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
AVATAR REQUEST:here~
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Momokoppgz wrote:

~wat do u want write on ur avi:
Momokoppgz

under that, put:
Momoko-chan

~A color that you want in particuliar
Green

-Choice:
uh... plain, no flash...

~Specials effects?
anything that matches

~Picture:


HOw a cute pic!*smile pending
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

moonlightlady323 wrote:

~wat do u want write on ur avi: Moonlightlady323
-ur name:Karen uchiha
~A color that you want in particuliar: any
-Choice: any
~Specials effects: any
-illusions: any

Pic:


Pending hehe^w^
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

devil_manga wrote:


youppi_anime wrote:

haii plz and thx~

text: youppi-chan
color of text: pink
other: stars
no gif
picture:



pending srry late reply~


Done gomenasaii late replyy^w^
Snowy
3574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chilling infront...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
hihi yumi-chan... would you do another for me ^^
info:
roxy-chan & roxyroxy
color: pink
other: lots of little stars plz
and ya any other effects that you think would look good ^^
thanx again



would this one work better?
Posted 12/16/08
yay okay ^^ i wait
Posted 12/16/08
user: cheyuki-chan
what i want on avi: Cheyuki-chan, colorful stars(any color) and sparkles.
anything you want to put on it is ok with me, devil_manga ^^

15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

vampire_girl_cheyuki wrote:

user: cheyuki-chan
what i want on avi: Cheyuki-chan, colorful stars(any color) and sparkles.
anything you want to put on it is ok with me, devil_manga ^^


gomenasaii i can put sparkles pending
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/22/08
k...u don't have to. Just put what you think would look cute/cool on it ^-^
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

roxyroxy wrote:

hihi yumi-chan... would you do another for me ^^
info:
roxy-chan & roxyroxy
color: pink
other: lots of little stars plz
and ya any other effects that you think would look good ^^
thanx again



would this one work better?


Pending okay~
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

devil_manga wrote:


roxyroxy wrote:

hihi yumi-chan... would you do another for me ^^
info:
roxy-chan & roxyroxy
color: pink
other: lots of little stars plz
and ya any other effects that you think would look good ^^
thanx again



would this one work better?


Pending okay~


Well thsi one ...is more better than the other one ne?


:excl: Done
Snowy
3574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chilling infront...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
heck ya!!! that ones amazing o.o lol ty so much!!!
Posted 12/17/08
wat do u want write on ur avii:AmuHinamoriVampire
Text color:Black&Red
Plz make goth
Pic:
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

wat do u want write on ur avii:AmuHinamoriVampire
Text color:Black&Red
Plz make goth
Pic:


Pending =)
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

roxyroxy wrote:

heck ya!!! that ones amazing o.o lol ty so much!!!


I cout the pic ...
15969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Japan (SIKE)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

moonlightlady323 wrote:

yay okay ^^ i wait :D


If u dont like this one dont be shy and ask me a other one its a pleasure to do more avii~^o^
Done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.