First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Tenshi Clan
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

"not really I just wanted to see you move" *you fall in trap*


Cerberus stood infront of him. "Do you think traps will work on me. I didn't become to new alpha male for nothing." He said has he sighed. "Just give up, because this is pointless, you don't even entertaine me."
Posted 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

"not really I just wanted to see you move" *you fall in trap*


Cerberus stood infront of him. "Do you think traps will work on me. I didn't become to new alpha male for nothing." He said has he sighed. "Just give up, because this is pointless, you don't even entertaine me."


"yawn, I see why they picked you, the only thing your good at is barking, but when it comes to showing, you can't match your bark"
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

"yawn, I see why they picked you, the only thing your good at is barking, but when it comes to showing, you can't match your bark"


"I wonder about that?" Cerberus said has he spit out a pretty big pierce of flesh and suddenly a huge jolt of pain cross threw your very bones and you begin to lose alot of blood. "The only reason your still alive is because I want to rebuilt this clan to it's former glory, so unless you want to be a piece meat for the futur generation, then stop talking and follow orders."
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

"yawn, I see why they picked you, the only thing your good at is barking, but when it comes to showing, you can't match your bark"


"I wonder about that?" Cerberus said has he spit out a pretty big pierce of flesh and suddenly a huge jolt of pain cross threw your very bones and you begin to lose alot of blood. "The only reason your still alive is because I want to rebuilt this clan to it's former glory, so unless you want to be a piece meat for the futur generation, then stop talking and follow orders."


*crazy laugh* *acid blood comes out of body and burns your teeth*

"the only reason you haven't killed me yet is because your too busy using your mouth instead of you feet.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

*crazy laugh* *acid blood comes out of body and burns your teeth*

"the only reason you haven't killed me yet is because your too busy using your mouth instead of you feet.


Cerberus sighed has he stood behind him, is teeth totaly fine and where he stood before laid a dead wolf. "If you think that your feet will make such a difference then don't be afraid to use them, but be prepared to put your live on the line has well."
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

*crazy laugh* *acid blood comes out of body and burns your teeth*

"the only reason you haven't killed me yet is because your too busy using your mouth instead of you feet.


Cerberus sighed has he stood behind him, is teeth totaly fine and where he stood before laid a dead wolf. "If you think that your feet will make such a difference then don't be afraid to use them, but be prepared to put your live on the line has well."


*melts into a puddle of nothingness* *stands behind you with your flesh in mouth* *without a scratch*

Im prepared to kill when bored.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

*melts into a puddle of nothingness* *stands behind you with your flesh in mouth* *without a scratch*

Im prepared to kill when bored.


Cerberus body, just falls to the ground, but suddenly something strange happen has a dark spirit walked out of the body and it change into a dead wolf. "Sorry to say, but you can't kill me if that what your trying to do." The dark spirit said has another dead wolf came out of ground and the spirit jump into the dead body changing it into Cerberus. "That's better. Now where were we?" He said.
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

*melts into a puddle of nothingness* *stands behind you with your flesh in mouth* *without a scratch*

Im prepared to kill when bored.


Cerberus body, just falls to the ground, but suddenly something strange happen has a dark spirit walked out of the body and it change into a dead wolf. "Sorry to say, but you can't kill me if that what your trying to do." The dark spirit said has another dead wolf came out of ground and the spirit jump into the dead body changing it into Cerberus. "That's better. Now where were we?" He said.


"dead ay" "sorry to say, but I'm the master of death"

*reveals true self*

amras the necromancer
when amras was young, amras wanted power, and control. but his parents seen this and so they locked him up in a basement with books for many years, there amras studied,he knew that his current state wouldn't work. In the basement he learned necromancy glyphs, and necromancy powers, from testing on rats and small living creatures. when he finally got bored on testing on small things, he decided to try it on someone his size, his parents. He failed miserably, grotesque with his weak state, he knew that his necromancy powers were weak, so he searched for power.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08


"You seem to be mistaken, I'm not dead, but death isn't something that I fear." Cerberus said. "I'm just a creature of no real body in this world. Anyways, that's not the point here. For you to use a humain form before me, is very much insulting and for that sin won't be repaid easely."
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:



"You seem to be mistaken, I'm not dead, but death isn't something that I fear." Cerberus said. "I'm just a creature of no real body in this world. Anyways, that's not the point here. For you to use a humain form before me, is very much insulting and for that sin won't be repaid easely."


I'm trapped between death and life. I am a sinner, I walk the path of lust and creed. I step on the ones on my way, even if there someone dear, life and death has no difference, just the way the eye may see. I walk the path as i may see. for my eye has seen the filth cloud this vary land.. im no longer human.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

I'm trapped between death and life. I am a sinner, I walk the path of lust and creed. I step on the ones on my way, even if there someone dear, life and death has no difference, just the way the eye may see. I walk the path as i may see. for my eye has seen the filth cloud this vary land.. im no longer human.


Cerberus yawned. "What did you say something?" He said.
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

I'm trapped between death and life. I am a sinner, I walk the path of lust and creed. I step on the ones on my way, even if there someone dear, life and death has no difference, just the way the eye may see. I walk the path as i may see. for my eye has seen the filth cloud this vary land.. im no longer human.


Cerberus yawned. "What did you say something?" He said.


"not really did you say anything"
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

"not really did you say anything"


"Nope, I though you had, because you were boring me to sleep." Cerberus said has he yawned again.
Posted 12/15/08

DarkLevia wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

"not really did you say anything"


"Nope, I though you had, because you were boring me to sleep." Cerberus said has he yawned again.


"yeah I know" "that stuff about how you died was really amusing though"
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
"What are you talking about, I'm not dead?" Cerberus said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.