First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
id cards!! get them now! :D
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/19/08
note:
there will be upcoming forums for the avatars or profile banners

here is how your id card will look like



buy the way if the cards are too big tell us ho big u want it an wel mk it the purfect size ^^


Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08
Name:Animelove555
Position:Member
pic:
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

animelove555 wrote:

Name:Animelove555
Position:Member
pic:


heres ur id ^.^ :D
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
thank you
Member
3719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Facebook-----SAN...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
sry i have no where to give this to u plz put this in it profile =)

Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

lilrosegrl wrote:

sry i have no where to give this to u plz put this in it profile =)



sure ill put it:D its kewlzz!:D
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
here are the other id cards u can choose 4rm ^o^

id card 2 :D


i card 3 :D
arent id cards awesome? ^.~


Posted 11/20/08

eggy_roll_1 wrote:

here are the other id cards u can choose 4rm ^o^

id card 2 :D


i card 3 :D
arent id cards awesome? ^.~




arigato 4 putting mines up^.*
Member
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
username:Yukito-kun
name:Yuki
DOB:December 5
Position:Member
Age:13
Pic:

ID card:3
thank u~
Posted 11/21/08

yukito-kun wrote:

username:Yukito-kun
name:Yuki
DOB:December 5
Position:Member
Age:13
Pic:

ID card:3
thank u~


82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
DOB: August 22
Position: Member
Age:14
Layout: ID Card #3
Pic:


Thanks~
Posted 11/29/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
DOB: August 22
Position: Member
Age:14
Layout: ID Card #3
Pic:


Thanks~


here u go
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 12/8/08

eggy_roll_1 wrote:

here are the other id cards u can choose 4rm ^o^

id card 2 :D


i card 3 :D
arent id cards awesome? ^.~




82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
DOB: August 22
Position: Member
Age:14
Layout: ID Card #3
Pic:


Thanks~


here u go


Thanks~!
Posted 12/7/08
Username: MikiSpade101
Name: Miki Krystela
DOB: June 26
Position: Member
Age:14
Pic:
Posted 12/7/08

MikiSpade101 wrote:

Username: MikiSpade101
Name: Miki Krystela
DOB: June 26
Position: Member
Age:14
Pic:


wat card plz
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.